Hi all

Uploaded RadASM 2.0 to my web site (push my button below).

KetilO
Posted on 2003-01-08 03:06:30 by KetilO
KetilO: it still doesnt start on my NT4. i've downloaded the full package
from your site and unpacked to \RadASM
Posted on 2003-01-08 06:34:00 by TBD
Hi TBD

Are you given any error messages, or is it like nothing happening?

KetilO
Posted on 2003-01-08 06:40:32 by KetilO
KetilO: no warnings, just exits.
in OllyDbg "address:0x42399C - Access violation when writing to [0012BFB4]"
Posted on 2003-01-08 06:50:57 by TBD
Hi TBD

Does this help?

KetilO

Edit:

Attachment renoved. RadASM 2.0.0.1 uploaded.
Posted on 2003-01-08 07:26:26 by KetilO
perfectly ! :alright:
what was the problem ?
Posted on 2003-01-08 07:32:39 by TBD
Hi TBD

Too much local string space on stack.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-01-08 07:42:20 by KetilO
Hello KetilO.

Just i downloaded RadAsm2.0.
It is very nice.The comments is OK.
If you add a horizontal line above every Procedure ,like Visual Basic,
it will be better.

Manos.
Posted on 2003-01-08 13:37:58 by Anonymous
RadASM is very good!!

but I found the garble(mojibake) in lower right "Property".
I use Japanese.
is garbled.
is not displayed.

Besides, there is no problem now.
Posted on 2003-01-08 19:57:54 by PKG
Hi KetilO,

I like the new package. I see you fixed the problem with CreateProto, thanks.

Is it possible when switching views between collapse and expanded procs to have the cursor stay where it is or at the closest visible point to where it was? When dealing with a large file it is sometimes nice to open two or three procs then use the "collapse all" button to close them, it would be nicer if the cursor did not go to the top of file each time you changed views.

BTW did you buy the mug and T-shirt ?

Donkey
Posted on 2003-01-08 20:25:13 by donkey
hello there!!!!!!, i have only one sugestion. maibe you know how you can do, but i think i can explain a little, maybe i can help.. dunno ;)

i am talking about the output, in the error messages, have only good suport for masm, the other (almost tasm, and nasm dont have, dunno with fasm), but i see a little equality in all the output for errors:

masm:
Test Project.asm(10) : fatal error A1000: cannot open file : programas\radasm\masm\inc\radbg.inc

tasm:
**Fatal** TasmTest.asm(63) Can't locate file: \radasm\tasm\inc\radbg.inc

nasm:
WinDlg.asm:27: error: expression syntax error
WinDlg.asm:28: fatal: unable to open include file `\nasm\inc\win32n.inc

NOTE: the errors, i cause ;), for see it :D

i think the solution for have only one function for open the file inthe current error
maybe in this moment i think in two diferents solutions:

one.-

search for the first number in the string, as you can see, the tree outputs the first number.. is the line, and dont have a problem like in the line of nasm (WinDlg.asm:28: fatal: unable to open include file `\nasm\inc\win32n.inc
), here you have two number (second number are 32 line 32?? no is a file), but the significant is the first number 28 in the string, then, you can choice.. make one more test.. after and before are the same character, for masm and tasm are the same (), and for nasm are ::, you can say.. if "offset" contains after and before of the number are equal is the line number, and then, the only you need.. is the file. in the trhee outputs.. the name of the file is after the numer and the character ( or : .

But i see.. maibe a problem.. with the files with spaces, maibe you can have a list of your files.. and compare them with the string after the number in backstep, and you are discarting at the moment.. the other files.., and the last file, is the correct file.

or.-
. first.. think you have the correct files in the project.rap, and a list of them, you can search first.. for the file in the string (search for a substring in the line string), then, if you find.., you can see.. the next.., in the tree output are the simbol for the project ( or :, then you can read the next character after the simbol.. it is only a number all the other things in the string, dosent matter.

____ _______ ________
ok, i think the second form is more easy, you find a substring (your file), then discard the next character after the file.. it will be a : or ( --depending on the project, can you check if you want, but only need discard--, and read the next character.. to the next simbol that no are a number.. it forces be ) or other :, after this loop finding other not number, you get all the number ( the line error)

note:
the only you need.. after this.. is obtain all the line in the output ( i think only one line at time, you can only have a dlbclick in one line), and then manipulate, you have this, you think this can help????, for have a go to error in tasm, and nasm too, with masm??. i dont know how are the output in the fasm.. but i think is some similar...

thx for read, and have a nice year.
Posted on 2003-01-08 22:22:55 by rea
Hi manos

Yes the idea is good.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-01-09 01:43:14 by KetilO
Hi PKG

I will have to try Japanese and see what I can do.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-01-09 01:45:16 by KetilO
Hi donkey

Thanks,

and, no not yet. :grin: She will have to wait for her birthday.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-01-09 01:47:18 by KetilO
Hi hgb

Your suggestion is good. I will also have to try how it will work with the various resource compilers.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-01-09 01:50:05 by KetilO
Hi PKG

Just tried Japanese on XP. Looks OK to me.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-01-09 03:06:23 by KetilO
Hi all

Uploaded RadASM 2.0.0.1 to my web site.

Whats new:
- Fixed a bug that could cause NT 4.0 to GPF
- Added option for proc divider line.
- Expand / collapse no longer goes to first line.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-01-09 07:52:12 by KetilO
Looks OK to me.

Even the filename in the titlebar? Looks a bit strange to me...
Posted on 2003-01-09 08:11:30 by Qweerdy

- Added option for proc divider line.
I really like this one! :alright:
Posted on 2003-01-09 08:28:16 by bitRAKE
A serious bug i found. Just open a file named "class.inc" and clicking the refresh button in the properties window, the RADAsm is halted !! :eek: :eek:
The class.inc is came from Maelstrom's OOP framework. The thread about the framework is discussed here and you can download the 1.zip file and test it.

I am using RADAsm v2.0.0.1
Posted on 2003-01-09 12:02:39 by yoursguideline