This is just a maintenance release:
Read the inclosed version text for more info:
Basically, updated multiuser mode, if you don't want multi user (NaN) then just create an empty file called "name.txt" in the melt directory and it will create notes under Melt\Notes ;)

This file does not include all needed files, you can grab 1.2.5 from thread:
http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/index.php?topic=10396
then download the below file and unzip to melt directory

I will update my webpage and put this there instead one day :alright:
Posted on 2003-01-25 23:47:07 by Gunner
Great Work Gunner..

Using "name.txt" is a currious way of doing things.. at the end of the day it does what its advertised to do ;)

Thanx alot for this tool, and your hard work.
:alright:
NaN
Posted on 2003-01-26 10:59:06 by NaN
The original idea was to save the username you logged in with in name.txt and use that, but that would require you to remember those keys you randomly pressed to log in... so I thought, that would defeat the purpose and now just checks for the file, so basically it is left over from a thought :grin: but, hey... it works

Just added anoter 40 link and tools errors... will do another 60 or so, then upload an update... Also, am updating my webpage and will keep the files and info there, and just post a heads up here...

Your welcome... I am actually having a lot of fun with this!
Posted on 2003-01-26 18:23:49 by Gunner
You should write a tool to get the dirtry work done for your.. it sounds like your doing this by hand??
Posted on 2003-01-26 22:27:16 by NaN

You should write a tool to get the dirtry work done for your.. it sounds like your doing this by hand??

I thought about that, but I am almost done now. I basically found my bookmark for the error descriptions on MSDN and just copy/paste/format the messages and just keep going back.... Betcha I have the quickest ctrl+c/ctrl+v fingers around ;)
Posted on 2003-01-26 22:58:20 by Gunner
Originally posted by Gunner

I thought about that, but I am almost done now. I basically found my bookmark for the error descriptions on MSDN and just copy/paste/format the messages and just keep going back.... Betcha I have the quickest ctrl+c/ctrl+v fingers around ;)

lol My c button is abit spolit, need to depress it hard. Must be too muh of copy and paste :grin:
Posted on 2003-01-27 02:12:07 by roticv
hehe... ya..

Thats why I asked for a new keyboard for x-mas. On my previous keyboard, the 'c','v','o','z','a', and 'm' keys were completely rubbed off.

The first five make sense why, but the 'm' i guess is from assembly itself.. (too many "mov" commands/exe ).

:alright:
NaN
Posted on 2003-01-27 18:37:33 by NaN