I would like to Thank to this MASM32 Community MessageBorad because can be consider the best I have found on Internet about ASM programming. I only want to say that it is really professional and useful.

I wonder how can we pay all this huge work, partigularly the work of our teachers: Hutch, Ewayne, KetilO and Privalov. These works have not price, it can not be paid!!.

I know that there are a lot of people offering cooperation and I would like to thank them too.

In any way, the first 4 super coders, named, deserve all my consideration and respect...

Thanks again
ipadilla
Posted on 2003-01-28 10:56:16 by ipadilla
in a while you can do me a favor and translate certain files to spanish :)

I made a templatesystem that would allow us to have the 'User Interface' in multiple languages, spanish would be a nice addition
Posted on 2003-01-28 12:20:23 by Hiroshimator
Hi Hiroshimator,

To help you will be a pleasure for me. Please, tell me what I have to do.

The best regards
ipadilla
Posted on 2003-01-28 13:14:18 by ipadilla
well it's not for now. but later on I will have certain template files that need to be translated to different languages

they have a format like this:

<discard>
<loop name="forumgroups">
<loopvar name="forumgroup">General</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumgroup">Specific</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumgroup">Holy War</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumgroup">Other</loopvar>
</loop>
<loop name="forums">
<loopvar name="forumname">Main</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname">FAQ</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname">MASM32</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname">FASM</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname">HLA (High Level Assembler)</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname">Algorithms &amp; Sourcecode</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname">IDEs: usage &amp; development</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname" branch="1">COM</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname" branch="1">Networking</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname" branch="1">Game Programming</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname" branch="2">The Crusades</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname" branch="3">The Rules</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname" branch="3">The Heap</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname" branch="3">Feedback</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname" branch="3">News</loopvar>
<loopvar name="forumname" branch="3"> Test</loopvar>
</loop>
<var name="title">forum frontpage example</var>
<var name="copyright"><span style="font-size:60px;">Copyright (c) 2003, this webpage</span></var>
<var name="forumnametitle"> The sorry fact is that many webmasters don't give a damn about text browser users and aren't going to put ALT tags on images for the 1:500 who use them.
They might get concerned enough that Gecko users can't see their tooltips though and go about replacing ALT with TITLE, which IE interprets as a tooltip like the Gecko browsers do.
Basically, as I see it, if the no-ALT-as-tooltips crowd wins and TITLE becomes more common, then ALT slowly dies.</var>
</discard>

XML :)

so you can change it with whatever program you guys usually use for HTML editing, be it notepad or whatever. Anything you could write a webpage in. (it just needs to be saved in UTF-8 format that's all)

you can see an example at http://www.win32asmcommunity.net/hiro.php?test2=1&test=0

I have to warn you that it will be a lot of work so feel free to refuse.
Posted on 2003-01-28 17:38:02 by Hiroshimator
:grin: You forgotten Bitrake and Maverick
Posted on 2003-01-29 07:21:17 by roticv
IMHO He forgot alot of people wich have contributed alot to the
win32asm community. I cant really start listing all the people
who I think has helped us in different ways. Because there
are more people then we can remember.

But I love this community and all of its people! they all contribute
in one way or another. :alright:
Posted on 2003-01-29 07:28:14 by natas
Names are just "pointers" to persons, it's easy to forgett one of two names when listing them, so I won't list any names (that way I wont forget to mention someone ;) ).
I'll 'just' say thanks to everyone that has helped me.

I think this community, like many else, is a very good place on the internet, let me say it's a part of that 1% of the internet that's usefull.

Hiro, how much text is it to translate? Is it in the size of 128, 512 or 1024 words/centeses?
Posted on 2003-01-29 08:12:59 by scientica
Well, or handles, more accurately... Dunno, if you could say your name directly points to your memory...:grin:

I think this board is quite a good place to stay, and would like to thank the 'team' for keeping it that way.:alright:

-Stealth
Posted on 2003-01-29 08:35:48 by Stealth

Names are just "pointers" to persons, it's easy to forgett one of two names when listing them, so I won't list any names (that way I wont forget to mention someone ;) ).
I'll 'just' say thanks to everyone that has helped me.

I think this community, like many else, is a very good place on the internet, let me say it's a part of that 1% of the internet that's usefull.

Hiro, how much text is it to translate? Is it in the size of 128, 512 or 1024 words/centeses?

a small book? :)

I can't say how much for sure but it will be a lot. just look at the text you see at this board, a lot isn't it?
Posted on 2003-01-29 08:42:49 by Hiroshimator
Hi All,

Please read carefully, my intention was not to be polemic. This Message Board has not this purpose.

Well, of course, all members of this community deserve my consideration. Please, the following paragraph was on my writing, wasn't?:

"I know that there are a lot of people offering cooperation and I would like to thank them too".

But I wanted to remark the huge work produced for these 4 Great coders. Is it a transgression?.

I will only accept such comments if the responsible of this Community Messageboard, Hero, tell me that this kind of messages have to be avoided.

Each man want to be the best himself, but we have to recognize the merit of our colleage (for the most of us our teachers). It is healthy this kind of recognition...

ipadilla
Posted on 2003-01-29 12:08:13 by ipadilla
Hi Hero,

A lot of work? how may hours of translation do you reckon?.

Thank you in advanced
ipadilla
Posted on 2003-01-29 12:32:57 by ipadilla
I have no idea. Once I've written all the ground template data in english I'll be able to give people the basics. but it's not something that one could do in an hour.
Posted on 2003-01-29 12:39:32 by Hiroshimator
Hi Hero,

We can try it. In general, I use to be patient or long-suffering.

regards
ipadilla
Posted on 2003-01-29 12:57:44 by ipadilla
I think the amount of work would be Iczelion's tutorials multiplied by about 4 or 5 :)
Posted on 2003-01-29 13:20:03 by Hiroshimator
ipadilla,

We may be biased but most of us see the forum as the best around in its area because it is built on the contributions of many different people. It part of the idea of a community that a wide number of people work together to help others.

We have old farts, modest geniuses, newbies, oldies and a whole range of people that contribute in their own way. I am glad you like the place and I hope you write some good assembler from being here.

Regards Hombre,

hutch@movsd.com
Posted on 2003-01-29 17:54:27 by hutch--
Hi Hutch,

Thank you teacher (Gracias profesor).

Congratulations for your new version, MASM32V8.

The best Regards
ipadilla
Posted on 2003-01-30 07:06:48 by ipadilla
go go go Win32ASM world!!!
it is the most helpfull way to learn real coding under Win!!
devoted articles, tutorials and source code will not be forgoten!
greets all :alright:

haven't tried Masm8
Posted on 2003-01-30 10:06:15 by wizzra
Everyone has own taste directly depending on his assembly programming level
I prefer bitRAKE, Thomas, Mirno and the Russian "team" - Svin, Nexo, Four-F, Comrade..

Regards,
Lingo
Posted on 2003-01-30 17:29:01 by lingo12
Hi lingo12,

My consideration and respect for them too...
OK?

ipadilla
Posted on 2003-01-31 06:50:00 by ipadilla
Lingo,

You will have to share this "level" with us all sometime. :grin:

Regards,

hutch@movsd.com
Posted on 2003-01-31 07:49:36 by hutch--