Hey guys,
I found something that I would like to bring into one of my programs but I have no idea what they are called lol. I think they may be called tab stops or something of the sort but i am unsure. Here is a screen shot of what I would like to make. Its attached to this post. The part that I want to implement into a listbox is highlighted in green.

Thx,
RIF
Posted on 2003-02-07 01:59:22 by resistance_is_futile
you should use a ListView instead of a ListBox. The buttons are called "Headers" and are a native part of Listviews.
I'm shure there are some tuts about this.
Posted on 2003-02-07 03:12:20 by beaster
check tutorial 31 (at least i think it was that one) how to build up an listview
Posted on 2003-02-07 03:34:06 by Allanon
I would like to know how to get the system icons for hard-drive, cd-rom etc,
and how to get the icons for installed applications just like in the picture above.
Posted on 2003-02-07 08:20:16 by david
yea I found that out last night lol that that was a listview. So its tutorial 31 of iczelions tutorials? I will check it out..I would actually like to make an exact replica of that but one step at a time ;)..
Posted on 2003-02-07 14:04:47 by resistance_is_futile
Okay I read the tutorial and my LV_COLUMN structure doesnt seem to want to work. Here is the code and the errors:

LV_COLUMN STRUCT
imask dd ?
fmt dd ?
lx dd ?
pszText dd ?
cchTextMax dd ?
iSubItem dd ?
iImage dd ?
iOrder dd ?
LV_COLUMN ENDS

Assembling: cment.asm
cment.inc(21) : error A2163: non-benign structure redefinition: incorrect initializers : LV_COLUMN
cment.inc(22) : error A2163: non-benign structure redefinition: incorrect initializers : LV_COLUMN
cment.inc(23) : error A2163: non-benign structure redefinition: incorrect initializers : LV_COLUMN
cment.inc(24) : error A2163: non-benign structure redefinition: incorrect initializers : LV_COLUMN
cment.inc(25) : error A2163: non-benign structure redefinition: incorrect initializers : LV_COLUMN
cment.inc(26) : error A2163: non-benign structure redefinition: incorrect initializers : LV_COLUMN
cment.inc(27) : error A2163: non-benign structure redefinition: incorrect initializers : LV_COLUMN
cment.inc(28) : error A2163: non-benign structure redefinition: incorrect initializers : LV_COLUMN

Make error(s) occured.

Since Im not too good at making structures and things like that I will leave this up to you guys lol.

RIF
Posted on 2003-02-07 15:03:58 by resistance_is_futile

Since Im not too good at making structures and things like that I will leave this up to you guys lol.

This structure is declared in the windows.inc.

Just curious, do you use AOL ? :grin:
Posted on 2003-02-07 15:23:50 by bazik
okay lol I only use AIM sometimes. Just to get in touch with some guys that help me with my coding sometimes ;). Nut other than that no I dont use AOL. My opinion about AOL: It sucks...
Posted on 2003-02-07 16:09:24 by resistance_is_futile