I told you this would be a lot of work :grin:

The obvious ones are icz' tutorials (everything he has on the site)

any others?
Posted on 2003-02-15 07:01:09 by Hiroshimator
Perhaps the FAQ (read: the new real FAQ we still have to write), including the board's rules (although many don't seem to read them anyway :rolleyes: )?

Thomas
Posted on 2003-02-15 08:53:52 by Thomas
When registering the rules could be displayed with a few options below (like "Is it allowed by the rules to post questions about Reversed Engiering (RE)? ( )Yes ( )No"), and if the registrant fails the "test" then a popup tells him/her to re-read the rules above and choose the rigth answer.
The questions should be more or less self written, so that it's easy to answer correctly after the rules has been read. (here a page to give you an idea of what I mean: Rules Test)
Posted on 2003-02-15 09:55:12 by scientica
no offense but if you don't know what RE is then you won't ask for it either.

You got to know the thing to ask for it. I just hate treating all people like they're slow or stupid because some are. It may be the way governments and MS like to do it but I really despise it.
Posted on 2003-02-16 16:28:38 by Hiroshimator
I want a translationed tutorial about Pmode and DMA (especially port 0x0~0x1f). :)

"Make it Fast"
Posted on 2003-03-11 04:02:20 by realvampire
i think this can be usefull (almost for me)

1.- How code a new Control from scratch

2.- Application with plugins /and other with addins (sorry i can catch the diference)

3.- i can write a real how window works??? almost in how manipulate the windows or the programs :D, when you get the idea, you can write almost, more easy, and understanding more what are you doing.

4.- a little set of rules about notation?? sz, lp, fn, n, i, b, WndProc, and the combinations... a guide of "good feel"

5.- Where to start???.... not by programming i think... first understand then can write...

6.- also explain more things like stdcall, fastcall, the manipulation of the stack, how to code a loop, how translate if,else,else if, switch, and other things of HLL`s in ASM

7.- Explain what is a programm, what is the main memory, a little introduction and fast of what to the operative system, and how load a programm in memory, all the things that a real noob need, but like you see, is not oriented to any assembler

i gona thing more :D
Posted on 2003-03-19 12:33:42 by rea