Ok, (I'll write in english so our other members know what this thread is about), so far Icz Tut number 2 is translated (I don't know how far gliptic has come in the translation of the first).
<!>
The current status of the translations can be seen at http://w1.364.telia.com/~u36404088/STP/stp.htm
<!>

If you want to translate any of Iczelion's tutorials (into swedish) then I'd like if you posted here so it's easy (or easier atlest) to keep track on who's doing what and what's done already and what I can translate.

If you have any questions about the swedish translations the you can send me an PM, since no one has claimed the title as coordinator of the swedish translations I assign that task to my self for now. If any one has a problem with that, think I'm (in someway) the wrong person for this task or think (s)he can do it better tell me (and provide a reason) and we'll work it out (if neccessary by an election)

The first "version" of the status page is done.
Posted on 2003-02-20 12:27:39 by scientica
Scientica for president!!! :grin:
Posted on 2003-02-20 13:33:51 by Delight
I don't mind as long as you post in each tuts original thread.

in 2 days you can't edit that post anymore. Then what? :)

I think it will complicate things a bit. But if you prefer it this way, fine by me. I'm not complaining i I get translations out of it :grin:
Posted on 2003-02-20 13:38:41 by Hiroshimator

in 2 days you can't edit that post anymore. Then what? :)

I think it will complicate things a bit. But if you prefer it this way, fine by me. I'm not complaining i I get translations out of it :grin:

Well, tll then I'll edit the post, after that, then I'll either post a new post or pm you to edit the list for me... :grin: :grin:

(seriosly, I'll edit the post for as long time as possible for us mortals, then I'll post a new. I'll only PM you to edit if it would be something important. Maybe I'll setup an status page on my homesite, you'll probably know tomorrow :) I've completed a draft, I'll upload it tomorrow (to tired to crash-up windows ;)))

If I'm not to exhausted after school tomorrow I'll begin translating Number 3, I'll edit the post and change "Unassigned" to "Under translation by scientica" if I begin with it tomorrow. It's not any law to translate the tuts in number order, if someone wants (s)he may translate the shortest tuts first (I wont say you're lazy (at least not in negative meaning), I'm lazy my self :alright: ).
Posted on 2003-02-20 14:08:20 by scientica
cheater ;)
Posted on 2003-02-23 15:04:06 by Hiroshimator