Today I took some time to code this small addin that adds support for Collake's ASMVARS program to RadASM. All this addin does is to add a menu item to Tools that when clicked runs ASMVARS for the current project and redirects output to the output window.

I didn't include the ASMVARS program in the zip, you can get it from win32asm.cjb.net I think.

Just add this addin in the standard maner and dont forget to put ASMVARS to \RadASM\AddIns\asmvars\asmvars.exe

Edit:

Look here for latest versiom.
Posted on 2003-03-05 16:22:49 by Milos
Very nice AddIn :) (I was expecting it some time today!) Try this

Open RadASM from the RadASM.EXE file AsmVars is present and properly grayed, open a project and it has disappeared I had ICQ'd you that I had found a solution but my was the same as yours and I came across the same probem BTW here's what you get when you run ASMVARS on your code, tsk-tsk...

Total unreferenced variables, procedures, and labels: 17 :grin:

Maybe try to hook onto the RAM_MENUREBUILD function ?

Donkey
Posted on 2003-03-05 21:32:27 by donkey
Hi Milos

This is a great addin. I have enhanced it a little by parsing the output.
You can now dblclick in output window to goto the unreferenced variable.
Note:
You need RadASM 2.0.1.3

KetilO

Edit:

Attachment deleted.
Posted on 2003-03-07 04:54:24 by KetilO
Hi all

This one also works under 95/98/me

KetilO

Edit:

Look here for latest versiom.
Posted on 2003-03-07 15:27:02 by KetilO
Just got back to town. It's great you've found and fixed those bugs in the meanwhile. Nice work!

Donkey, I had 17 unreferenced variables in asmvars.dll ? :grin: WOW, I must've been in a hurry, I can't remember even having more than a few variables in that code :)
Posted on 2003-03-08 14:26:22 by Milos