Many time i spent while creating this library.
This library calls Sober.
In version 2.0 there are :
1) Semi-flat Button (like in Corel)
2) Flat ComboBox (like in Corel)
3) Flat Edit (Like in Corel)
4) Flat Check Box (Like in Corel)
5) Flat ListView (Like in MS Developer studio)
The Button, Edit, ComboBox and CheckBox are Hover controls.
This controls were tested only on win2k, so i can't be sure that will work on Windows9x/ME/XP.
If you have found any bugs post here.
Here's the screenshot :
Posted on 2003-03-08 15:00:32 by Anorak
And Here is Executable (zipped) :
Posted on 2003-03-08 15:02:02 by Anorak
It look great (using XP)! Good job Anorak. Will you release the source code for it?
Posted on 2003-03-08 15:53:52 by Delight
I will think about because it's a lot of work....
Can you attach the screenshot in XP?
Posted on 2003-03-09 01:30:14 by Anorak
Here is the screenshot (winXP Home)
Posted on 2003-03-09 02:46:23 by Delight
Nice work Anorak!

Looks even good on Win98SE, but every control that has the focus doesn't look flat any longer.
(See screenshot)
Posted on 2003-03-09 05:27:28 by ChigpA
That's the main idea.
It's Hover controls.
Do you think's it look's ugly?
Posted on 2003-03-09 06:19:52 by Anorak
Why not draw everything by yourself?
I've attached the program that I created today (has hover buttons). This program, in fact, is a simple installer sofware, like InstallShield, but without compression and registry options. But registers any activeX or tlb you have in the package. It's in Bulgarian, coz tomorrow I'll show it to the company that's interviewing me. Wish me luck, pls
Posted on 2003-03-09 11:17:32 by Ultrano
Installer is cool!

So I have a Question. How to do such a Program, which compresses a file and puts it in a EXE.
I just want to have a hint how to do.
I think you have to create an "elementary" EXE, which is modified like in your example the *.data-file.
But how to modify, please give a hint
Posted on 2003-03-09 11:33:16 by ChigpA
Append the data after the .exe
I used parts of a technology that I had previously created, ReFill packing. ReFill packs are single files, that have directories and files, and can have refills inside, too. Refills are a small part of a project of mine - "Dreamer" (musical software).
Refills are an easy way to share .wav files. If one has imported a .wav file from a .refill, and saves the song, the song file does not need to contain the whole .wav file, but just a reference to it, like this :
"mySounds.refill?good_wave_refills/pack1.refill?directory1/wave1.wav". It's no science fiction ;)
I hope I impress my may-be-future-employer, too :)
Posted on 2003-03-09 12:01:16 by Ultrano
ChigpA, you can try looking at the bintodb.exe program in the \masm32 directory in Hutch''s masm package.

Good luck with your interview, Ultrano! :alright:
Posted on 2003-03-09 22:38:39 by jademtech