I think some of you know the RGNCreator or RGNGenerator (don't know which name is right). With that you can create Custom Shape Windows.
While draging around the RGNCreator every color is inverted (blue = yellow and so on...), you what I mean, if you know the Program (get it from www.codeguru.com).

Some Day I scrolled a bit in the Win32 Programmer's Reference, and saw something, with which it has may be done, that the colors are inverted while scrolling.
But (stupid as I am) I forgot to write down the Name of the function or what it was.

So, does somebody can say the Name of that "thing" (and may be give som extra Information about that).

thx for any help...
Posted on 2003-03-15 15:38:23 by ChigpA