Dunno much about RadASM yet, though I have downloaded it already. My question is, is there a way for me to integrate my SOFTICE 4.05 debugger with the latest version of RadASM? Has anybody tried it yet? Pardon me for the question, am just a noob at ASM programming and right now am just setting up the tools I need. tnx for the help if any :confused:
Posted on 2003-04-01 15:33:04 by 9PSI
Hi 9PSI

I don't know much about softice, but I guess you can set it up as a JIT debugger and use int 3 breakpoints. It should also be possible to add sice to tools menu.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-04-01 16:05:50 by KetilO

Dunno much about RadASM yet, though I have downloaded it already. My question is, is there a way for me to integrate my SOFTICE 4.05 debugger with the latest version of RadASM? Has anybody tried it yet? Pardon me for the question, am just a noob at ASM programming and right now am just setting up the tools I need. tnx for the help if any

KetilO is right about Int 3 for debug with SIce
Since SIce is a stand alone software that "take control" of windows you can't add it to Tools Menu ...
With Int 3 you just have to set a bpx on that and you'll be ok
else you can use any other non resident debugger like OllyDbg or Win32Dasm since its your code you should find easily where to put breakpoints and check values you want ....

Cya Greetz Kahn
Posted on 2003-04-01 17:49:48 by KahnAbyss
KetilO & KahnAbyss,

Tnx guys, you really helped me save precious time. It would have been longer for me to get a straight out answer.

:)
Posted on 2003-04-02 03:27:50 by 9PSI
contains the symbol info in your progame then you can debug in source code with sice.
but I don't know the detail working it with Masm editor windows.
May be both use sice to display source code is the rights way.
Posted on 2003-04-15 06:24:40 by Const.Ex