execute_function_1 endp

execute_function_2 proc
;some long code here
invoke messagbox_function
execute_function_2 endp

execute_function_3 proc
;some long code here
execute_function_3 endp

does it do everything in execute_function_1, before it goes to execute_function_2, and that before it goes to execute_function_3?

also, what if i had some functions inside those functions, for example, messagebox, wouldn't the messagebox play as an interrupt to wait for user input, before executing more code in the thread? i'm confused, as you can see, i'm trying to fix my skipping problem in my program
Posted on 2003-04-05 04:18:05 by xkardisx

Hi xkardisx, welcome to the board!
does it do everything in execute_function_1, before it goes to execute_function_2, and that before it goes to execute_function_3?
Yes, exactly.

also, what if i had some functions inside those functions, for example, messagebox, wouldn't the messagebox play as an interrupt to wait for user input, before executing more code in the thread?
Yes, since MessageBox is a blocking function, your thread will sleep until the user closes the MessageBox (by clicking on OK or Cancel, etc..), then your thread will resume from there.

i'm confused, as you can see, i'm trying to fix my skipping problem in my program
What skipping problem? Give me more details, and I'll be glad to help (as many other fellows in this board!).
Posted on 2003-04-05 05:10:34 by Maverick