Heres the MS Agent Class. I wraped up some basic com methods in this class file. I will work out more complicated behavoirs when i get the time. I have 1/2 the popup box stuff figured out (right click on a character and send messages to your client window) so there will be more :)

You need to download and install the AGENT software off the MS site .. Its not a big download.. Just get the Genie.acs character file, the TTS Speach engin in your language of choice, and core components. (Dont get voice recognition, there is no work done in this area, yet).

The download page is here: MS Agent Downloads

The Agent Class and compiled example:
Posted on 2001-09-25 01:34:40 by NaN
Well how are people doing?

Thomas and myself have provided a range of examples, but there seems to be a vague silence (even tho there is still lots of downloading :) )

So Im just prying and to see if this people are getting it or not.. etc. (Or perhaps the examples still arent refined enought?)

PS: In the above MSAgent example.. I forgot to explain how it works.. Copy text to the clipboard, and then click the first dialog button. Simple enough :)

NaN
Posted on 2001-09-26 19:09:11 by NaN
dude, I'd totally learn your stuff, but lately I've been pretty busy messing around in spasm. I've finally found a program that I'm starting to understand, and the source to spasm, I can almost edit it now without screwing things up :)
Posted on 2001-09-27 12:25:50 by Kenny
I am one who will find time. Shortly.

I have a few question about Classes soon

Thanks

See ya
Posted on 2001-09-27 12:44:51 by cmax
I can't find your asm file.
Would you please post that again? :shock:
Posted on 2005-10-19 00:15:01 by guidry
NaN,
      Don't see any download icon on your post  :?:
dougiem.