Forums and threads are growing incredibly fast...

Since I cannot control the site everyday, I probably miss a lot of good source code. My proposal is to create another thread only for source code (I know the Algo&Source is already out there), but sometime the codes is lost amongst too lengthy discussion.

Just a thread where any buddy who likes can post a message such as:

ehi, I have coded this, do you like !!!

The subject of any post should be a rapresentative name of the code (i.e.: smallCalculator, or PEInfo or ReadLDT and so on).

What do you think ?

bye, Saiwa
Posted on 2001-09-25 16:58:30 by Saiwa
Saiwa,

The only problem with the idea is that you can end up with a mountain of crap that no-one understands, with the algo section we already have, code can be posted by members and other members can comment on it or help in optimising it or post alternatives.

I think this is a lot more useful than just code dumped on a site.

Regards,

hutch@pbq.com.au
Posted on 2001-09-25 17:14:27 by hutch--
I agree with You, but I think that the problem of bad code is only that usually source codes are very bad commented (mmmh, really they are not commented at all...).

IMHO nothing is more useful to learn asm than good and exhaustive commented source code.

Bye, Saiwa

P.S. by the way, this is one of the most useful site on the WWW !:alright: :alright: :alright:
Posted on 2001-09-25 19:34:16 by Saiwa
Posted on 2001-09-26 13:33:36 by NaN
Doh!

I thought you said "What" is... My Bad...

NaN
Posted on 2001-09-26 23:58:33 by NaN
Ehi, NaN I did not understand what You're saying...

Bye, Saiwa
Posted on 2001-09-27 08:10:45 by Saiwa
P.S. by the way, this is one of the most useful site on the WWW !

When i first read this, i thought i read "PS: by the way, what is one of the most useful sites on the WWW!".

So trying to be witty i replied with this site...

NaN
Posted on 2001-09-27 22:07:17 by NaN