The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and will reveal if
you are qualified to be a "professional." Think! And then scroll down
for each answer. The questions are NOT that difficult.

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is:
Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This
question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly
complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, "Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close
the refrigerator?" (Wrong Answer)
Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in
the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think
through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals
attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: The Elephant.
The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there.
Remember? This tests your memory. OK, even if you did not answer the
first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to
show your true abilities.

4. You have to cross a river inhabited by crocodiles. How do you
manage it?

Correct Answer: You swim across. All the crocodiles are attending the
Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your
mistakes.

According to Anderson Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the
professionals they tested got all questions wrong. But many
preschoolers got several correct answers. Anderson Consulting says
this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have
the brains of a four year old!
Posted on 2003-04-10 04:28:54 by Maverick
Eh... This is the kind of trick questions we ask others in our school :grin:
Posted on 2003-04-10 05:24:55 by roticv
ROLFMAO !
Posted on 2003-04-10 05:29:39 by JCP
readiosys, L<->F :-)
Posted on 2003-04-10 07:08:31 by f0dder

readiosys, L<->F :-)

He is french, bear with him ;)
Posted on 2003-04-10 10:00:44 by bazik
I will buy a giant refrigerator to put inside an elephant.:grin:
Posted on 2003-04-10 12:44:14 by Vortex
Hehe, another old one, but I like it, also I have 3 questions right... ok ok i consider 2+1/2 because I let the giraffe in the anterior refrigerator and I put the elephant in a new one.

Also I not think that this is correct, because I get much more than one answer in mind whit only see the question... including... use superman for push the animal... and also latter mi mind question if the animal is alive or not, if not alive in parts? or is a giraffe toy?, even if is a live is a old or a "child"? giraffe.

About question 1 I not think we complicate things... or we do?, only some times we need more information because some times there are some ambiguieties.

I think that say that you do the same than the answer 1, is ok, because that is a anterior remembrance, because there no exist explicit way that you see that is the same refrigerator, then you can take any regrigerator,including one that is now faling trought the air, or down the stairs.

I think 3 is where really previous actions impact... because in thismment you know really own the answer will look like....

for the 4 was my error... I choise the bridge at the side ;), taking 2 that not explicity say you that is the same refrigerator, then is not showed really how is the river, how many large and such things, then I construct a bridge ;), also a "lancha"... this is a little barc..., also I think answer 4 is getting to complicted, acord to the anteriors, is given you more information (my point of view) dunno why I think this

Also a second look at 3 I see a contradiction???, how all animals get with the lion, except one??,maybe the correct is some like exist a animal that not arrives?,if is, what is this animal.... :D

a yes , I miss for what I answer... if I get 3 right, and 90% get wrong all the quetions... then what I am doing here!!!!!... maybe I miss some skills... that 90% of the others have??? :S :D... maybe is because I am starting???... and I am not a complete profesional... I am at university.. :P

Have a nice day or night.
Posted on 2004-01-21 18:01:29 by rea
such tests are pretty high on "assumptions" (and my mom would like to talk to them about where they get their fridge, we want one of those able to accomodate an elephant :grin: )
Posted on 2004-01-21 19:00:54 by Hiroshimator
How many you thig will cost???, I know that there exist some places where large cuantities of milk or "carne" are stored, like really bigs refrigerators, but the one that I know in a 'particular-market' I not think that a elephant can be puted inside, more because the entry... inside is big.

----

Yes, that is the point, a child can take easy and answer really easy to this questions because what he can assume or maybe he no assume, but is the first answer, eg, how you put a thing in a refrigertor: open, put, close. When we grow-up, we take a little less of assumption (and maybe we see more how ignorance), but some times we assume things that arent real, dunno, maybe a good example can be... he seems like a 'bad teacher' or 'good teacher' but you really dont know....

Maybe some times is good assume some thing, like when you are solving a problem on physic and dont take the effect of the air, and you only centrate in a 'specific' thing like friction of a object to the floor.

What a!!!... i do assumptions or no??? i am stumped.... or some like that... lol :S, I feel that my brain will jump outside my head... :D

Have nice day or night.
Posted on 2004-01-21 20:22:45 by rea