Here is the new release of Visual ASM.

A lot has been done to meet most of your requests:

1.Output window hilites any line that user double clicks (different colors for Normal lines and lines refering to Errors). Double click to Go To Error. Output window cleared for new or open existing projects. Total Number Of Errors is displayed. If any errors exist, do not execute exe projects.

2.No need to edit the Make options any more-Only the command arguments (if you so wish).
So You must update the Make properties of all your existing projects.

3.After making a project all Errors are marked in the source files. All Errors cleared before new make.

4.Indent - Comment improved

5.Comment Blocks support.

6.User Selects binary path.

7.You can use Drag and Drop to change the order of your files in the project tree.(if they belong to the same category). Of course this influences the compilation of your Project.

8.Line Number Column Width Customizable.

9.Some minor bug fixes.

Regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2003-04-18 07:23:43 by akyprian
:grin:

Thank you so much for implementing the three things I suggested in my last post so quickly! Everything works great so far. I'm actually going to use this for Win32asm instead of EditPlus in the future.

:alright:

Edit: Oops, the include and library directory paths are still dependent on being inside the VASM directory. ;)
Posted on 2003-04-18 11:22:18 by Masmer
That's really cool!!!!!

It will be great to make something like auto comment. (Maybe you saw - add comments with function name, params and etc.) And convert it to html of course. It's the best way to keep code documented.
Posted on 2003-04-18 11:48:52 by gaidar
Hi,

1)Masmer:I'll consider the include and library directory paths in the next release.
Thanks

2)gaidar:It will be great to make something like auto comment. What do you mean?
Thanks

Regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2003-04-18 15:18:21 by akyprian