Damnit...

Well then I hereby declare ownership of THE RINGS OF SATURN.
Posted on 2003-04-25 19:50:00 by iblis
Who owns the south pole or the north pole?

By well established and recognized international treaty, no one owns the south pole, it is an entity to itself.

The North Pole is just a bunch of ice floating in the sea. Anyone is free to tie a rope to it and tug it away.
Posted on 2003-04-25 22:34:44 by Ernie
The Lunartics owns the sruface, I'll claim ower ship of the matreia underneth it, the underground, , is mine, bwahahahaha.... :grin: :grin: :grin:
Posted on 2003-04-26 06:28:29 by scientica
With us or the Terorist....,
Lets get the moon blow. Its a terorist lair. :grin:
The Moon regime should be taken down, MoonDam Hussein. :rolleyes:
I dont care it own the saturn, lets embargo saturn planets, I'll tell CNN immediately to spread our propaganda. No one can beat us.
Posted on 2003-04-26 08:55:13 by realvampire

With us or the Terorist....,
Lets get the moon blow. Its a terorist lair. :grin:

What's the difference, we're all evil that don't lick the bush... :tongue: :grin: :grin: (I apology for the childishness /me, giggles devilish)

I'll by the handweapons in the supermarket, and the nukes in the bazar. Could you bring a flame thrower? (I can't find it in the grocery store any more :()
Shall we start at 0600 hours?
Posted on 2003-04-26 16:12:22 by scientica
somebody explain to me how US claims law would be valid for the moon surface? :confused:
Posted on 2003-04-26 16:16:43 by Hiroshimator
I hereby patent the impact of a moving celestial object into a stationary celestial object :grin:
I also patent a celestial object's movement around a centered point while revolving around its own axis ;)

that moon boy is gonna pay :mad:
Posted on 2003-04-26 16:18:07 by Hiroshimator
I hereby patent existence!
Posted on 2003-04-26 16:30:02 by iblis

somebody explain to me how US claims law would be valid for the moon surface? :confused:

Could that somebody explain to me how an American copyright authority can copyright something in the whole world? (at least that's the impression I get when I read what they've written/think; please tell me I've gotten it wrong, they can't be that titanic*, can they?)

*titanic = being like the Titans, /me patents the letter composition (aka word) "titanic". :grin:

I hereby patent existence!

I patent the transition from existance to an other state.
Posted on 2003-04-26 16:33:11 by scientica
I trademark the names Hiroshimator, Iblis and hutch :grin:

oh and zcoder ;)
Posted on 2003-04-26 17:17:49 by Hiroshimator
saturn and moon is the evil axis :mad: ,we must do preventif atack. I think it will not take time longer than a week :) , Im supicoius the moon boy have a nuclear weapon or something. BTW: I have flame thrower, but it will not work, remember fire Need an oxygen. :alright: Good luck soldier, Me as your leader watch you on TV.
Posted on 2003-04-26 17:45:01 by realvampire
France is also on the Evil Axis : see my location. :grin:
Posted on 2003-04-26 18:33:31 by JCP
I hereby trademark the term "Evil Axis" ;)

I also patent the process of electing a monkey to govern a country. (I foresee a rich future with this one :grin: elections in my country next month :grin: )
Posted on 2003-04-26 18:44:53 by Hiroshimator
I have pointed a company to patent it, they have 35 cent each patent, Moon patent at least produce 1 Giga patent, I will never give it to you, the moon occupation must be as fast as possible. Where is the Nazi Penguin, I want him to get out from my patent farm immediately.

Edit: pssst...psttt, I have 15 cent each patent.

:grin:
Posted on 2003-04-26 19:11:17 by realvampire

BTW: I have flame thrower, but it will not work, remember fire Need an oxygen. :alright: Good luck soldier, Me as your leader watch you on TV.

Guess why I bring a few "small" machines that converts the silicate minerals on the surface of the moon in to oxygen... :cool:

Where is the Nazi Penguin

He's in a under cover operation (installing WindowsXP on moon boys machines so we can more easily supervice what he does, and help him avoid misstakes, by using the built in remote-help-whatever-the-feature-is-named...)
Posted on 2003-04-26 19:42:22 by scientica

Guess why I bring a few "small" machines that converts the silicate minerals on the surface of the moon in to oxygen... :cool:

He's in a under cover operation (installing WindowsXP on moon boys machines so we can more easily supervice what he does, and help him avoid misstakes, by using the built in remote-help-whatever-the-feature-is-named...)

...Great :alright: . After the crashes of TheSvin country our supreme power is the only one. Tell the parlianment to Discuss about Moon liberation Atack. They budget only 1.4 Milyard credit, and we are 10 times more bigger.

What WinXP? :eek: , Poor that penguin, his mission must be failed. What the missin name? "Moon Bug"?
Posted on 2003-04-27 01:38:09 by realvampire
We've prepared a special edition of WinXP, I tok a long time to disable remove the worst features/bugs :rolleyes: , I have no doubt in his competence, he's already been successful in intaling it on the main frame, it'll now spread it self all by it self thorught the network (like in the games XBill (www.xbill.com win32 version avalible, and linux plus more), <-- damn nice game I must say :))
Posted on 2003-04-27 04:57:02 by scientica
who is he? Penguin 007? Im sure he is not an Secret Military agen, but bug fix agen (..., or maybe Newspaper agent :rolleyes: ).

Poor the Moon people, they have great disaster.
1. MoonDam Hussein Regim.
2. Facing with Us.
3. Great inflation.
4. ....,Installing WinXP.

Im shympatic. Lets redescuss about attacking it. :(

:grin:
Posted on 2003-04-27 05:40:10 by realvampire
Are you with or against us? We can't abort now, the ad companies has already paid us for having their logon on rou weapons, if we abort now we'll be sued. Ad arma!
We could allways invade the moon and say "si vis pacem para bellum!" (http://www.xs4all.nl/~jukkie/plaza/asterix/latin/engindex.html)
Posted on 2003-04-27 05:45:17 by scientica
Okay, Carefull about the majority on the moon. They can made us Feel embarashed. It's about 60%, if they get mad, they gonna kill us at all. Oke im continued the war plan.
Posted on 2003-04-27 05:51:48 by realvampire