Hi,

I'm looking for an easy way to bring all (or maybe some) texts from a listview to a printer...
What could be the best solution ?

Greeting,
Nordwind64
Posted on 2003-05-08 09:54:04 by Nordwind64
Hi,

I can't help you directly but there is alot of information on printer spooler API at MSDN, Setting up the print job and formatting the output seem to be the most difficult thing to do. Somebody who has done it before should write a tutorial on the print spool.
Posted on 2003-05-08 15:34:00 by donkey
Here your go... Its not a tutorial.. but its working source... (ignore Skud's post).

http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=149420&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

:alright:
NaN
Posted on 2003-05-08 19:53:33 by NaN
Thanks, you have helped me a lot !

Have a nice day,
Nordwind64
Posted on 2003-05-09 06:28:03 by Nordwind64
Somebody who has done it before should write a tutorial on the print spool.
I have done print stuff before (intercepting print jobs), and wouldn't be easy to write a tut on it, as a lot of security related stuff is involved, i.e. what you can do with the spooler APIs is governed by what security level you are running at on the domain. If you are running as admin on the print server, then you are sweet, but anything else can be a nightmare. And then you have to consider what rights you have with the printer, printer permissions are separate and distinct from domain permissions.....
Posted on 2003-05-09 06:47:07 by sluggy