hi, i need a little help :)
this is the story: i was need pinout for the 8pin ticket dispenser entitled entropy 2000, like this one...

nah, i had fill the technical support form:
http://www.entropyusa.com/subhtml/contact.htm

then they reply to me saying: i even more happy to fax you the schematic. please tell us the number.

well, unfortunately i dont have it, i reply back. but, guess what, no answer again.

so, you know what i mean, could someone asking for it, for i must be have been kinda blacklisted by him, dont know why, and put the picture here/just the pinout? i know there's software that emulate fax machine, so i think you need that kind of tool.

thanks in advance
Posted on 2003-05-17 06:31:47 by dion
Afternoon, dion.

They were requesting the serial number of the device to make sure you had a legit/legal machine.

All hardware have serial numbers. Just have a little look (maybe underneath, or on a pcb).

If the serial number has been removed, then this machine isn't legal and it would go against board rules to supply you with any info regarding it.
i.e. might have picked this machine up at a 'puter market, and plan on using it to print illegal tickets.

On the other hand, the serial number might have been a sticker which has come off and got lost at some point.

In that case, google for and grab the PDF file given in the seventh link given ( www.lai.com.au/support/manuals/ ripper_ribbit_manual.pdf ). It's for an arcade game which uses the ticket dispensoer, and has info on the dispensers electronics (power/input/output/etc).

Cheers,
Scronty
Posted on 2003-05-17 07:10:44 by Scronty
hi Scronty, thanks for helping me. because the machine is in my office, tomorrow i'll write down the s/n here. just wait... :)
Posted on 2003-05-18 06:46:13 by dion
please check ur pm, Scronty :)
Posted on 2003-05-19 07:36:55 by dion