Hi.

I've noticed a problem with the tooltip fonts on my laptop running Windows 95. The characters displayed for the toolbar, project and properties buttons are gibberish as seen in the attachment below. I haven't been able to find any reference to this problem here on the forum. Could it be Unicode\95, DriveSpace3, corrupt file or missing font related?

PS: I've updated RadASM a few times and the version currently installed is 2.0.1.8, but I've been seeing this problem under each successive update. I don't have the problem under my other PC running Windows 2000.

Thank you.
Posted on 2003-05-18 10:49:17 by Masmer
Hi Masmer

I have not seen that one before. Try to remove all addins and see if that helps.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-05-19 01:39:20 by KetilO
Sorry KetilO,

I cut out all the Addin entries in the RadASM.ini which didn't fix the problem.

I moved the RadASM directory to my uncompressed C: drive and the problem still existed.

I unzipped a fresh copy of RadASM 2.0.2.0 on my D: drive and the problem still existed.

If the problem existed on Windows 95 systems, I imagine someone else would have already reported it. No biggie: I don't want you wasting time on this confined problem as it may just be something wrong with my system (I was thinking of Ghosting it this week and installing NT). Despite the Tooltip problem, RadASM has worked great on my ThinkPad.

Another screenshot:
Posted on 2003-05-19 12:30:55 by Masmer