Lets Design the Include process Function.

CreateIncludeTable proc uses esi edi lpf:dword,lptbl:dword
LOCAL pos,cou,Bupp[256]:dword
LOCAL l:FARABI

invoke CopyDW,addr l,lpf,sizeof FARABI

mov edi,lptbl
xor eax,eax
mov pos,eax
mov cou,eax

deloop:
inc pos
invoke GetTextIndex2,pos,l.lpMemForSource,l.lpIndSource,addr Bupp,l.Ukuran,l.LineCountsSource
.if eax!=-1
push eax
invoke CharUpper,addr Bupp
pop eax
.if eax!=-1
invoke LineCheck,addr Bupp,eax
.endif

invoke IgnChar,addr Bupp,' '
mov eax,[eax]
bswap eax
.if eax=='INCL'
;invoke PostQuitMessage,NULL
inc cou
mov ecx,cou
dec ecx
mov eax,pos
mov [edi+ecx*4],eax
.elseif eax=='.COD'
ret
.endif

.endif

mov eax,pos
cmp eax,l.LineCountsSource
jle deloop

mov eax,cou

ret
CreateIncludeTable endp

This is my Code. on MASM. Anyone?
Posted on 2003-11-23 07:51:45 by realvampire
Seems my Application are not used. I will Close this project. Use it Well, it all yours.
Thanks for downloading it. Can I know who you are?(the 2 person who downloading the latest version ?).
Posted on 2003-11-30 10:17:53 by realvampire
I've downloaded a couple of versions a while back, and I just don't like the interface, not all that helpful and really cumbersome in the end to deal with. If you cleaned up the gui a bit I think you would attract more people(including myself).
Posted on 2003-11-30 11:05:24 by Guy on ASM
That is what you need to say ;), when you need feedback :D. By the way I dont undrstand much .... sry

If you close the project, is ok maybe you need the time for other one or start a new one, but I think with your project you learn some tings that will be helpfull in the future, or maybe only not update so much and maybe let other take a look ;).

Keep working I know that will be good.

Nice day.
Posted on 2003-11-30 16:09:14 by rea
Guy on Asm: what GUI do you prefer?
HGB: Thanks. I think you are right. I will delete this thread and create new. So other can take a look. But How?
Posted on 2003-11-30 17:19:59 by realvampire
Just like a regular IDE, because for one the Font is horrible to look at. And also maybe its just me but i've grown used to things like Dev C++, Rad Asm, etc.
Posted on 2003-11-30 17:57:59 by Guy on ASM
Thanks for the FeedBack. I will change it to default font.
Posted on 2003-11-30 18:20:26 by realvampire
Question, do you use this to further develop itself? Like using this to assemble a updated version of itself? if not work on getting that done :alright:
Posted on 2003-11-30 19:02:49 by Guy on ASM

Question, do you use this to further develop itself? Like using this to assemble a updated version of itself? if not work on getting that done :alright:

Yes I did. I use it to optimize the size.
BTW GuyOnAsm: do you know how to change the font?:grin:
Posted on 2003-12-01 05:04:37 by realvampire
Why yes I do(although there are other ways). Just use CreateFont, and then use SendMessageA to send the WM_SETFONT to a control or window(as specified in the windows api reference) to change the font. There are other ways, but I don't know them off the top of my head at the moment.
Posted on 2003-12-01 14:25:54 by Guy on ASM

Why yes I do(although there are other ways). Just use CreateFont, and then use SendMessageA to send the WM_SETFONT to a control or window(as specified in the windows api reference) to change the font. There are other ways, but I don't know them off the top of my head at the moment.

Honestly Im not too good at this. Can you give me the source code?.

fan db "Script",0
invoke CreateFont,20,8,0,0,20,0,0,0,OEM_CHARSET,\
OUT_DEFAULT_PRECIS,CLIP_DEFAULT_PRECIS,\
DEFAULT_QUALITY,DEFAULT_PITCH or FF_SCRIPT,\
ADDR fan
invoke SelectObject,l.mDC, eax

This is mine.
Posted on 2003-12-02 05:54:59 by realvampire
Posted on 2003-12-02 08:41:21 by Guy on ASM
( Doh...,:sweat: I almost forgot update it)...,
Add some Opcode.
Posted on 2004-01-02 19:46:18 by realvampire