Hi, I would like to create ca. 14 buttons at runtime.
But how I should handle this pussyflora ?
Some solutions ?

Deep Regards!
Posted on 2003-05-31 05:16:56 by Forginforcer
I just dont understand ur question.

You wont to create 14 buttons but dont wont to write that lot of code to do that. So u wont to make some procedure to make it but u dont wont to make 14 variables to store your handles ???

and what do u mean "at runtime", maby u dont wont to create buttons in Dialog Box ??

This question is realy mysterious for me.
Posted on 2003-05-31 12:36:13 by AceEmbler
year, with createWindowex
Posted on 2003-05-31 12:44:32 by Forginforcer
Suggestion #1:
- think before you post. Possibly even try to come up with the answer yourself. Learn, instead of flooding the board.

Suggestion #2:
- Create a Createwindowex loop. Use hardcoded values for shared constants, and an array of variables for the rest. Access the array with, say, esi. Store result in an array, accessed by, say, edi. Remember to save both esi and edi in the loop.

I'm leaning towards suggestion #1, but #2 works as well.

Sorry if I flamed too much.

Fake
Posted on 2003-05-31 14:36:57 by Fake51
Check out Iczelions subclassing tutorial. The edit-boxes in the example are created at runtime using a loop.
Posted on 2003-05-31 17:02:44 by Delight
Sorry if I flamed too much

Dont worry it was just in a good taste.
Posted on 2003-05-31 17:22:10 by AceEmbler

Sorry if I flamed too much.

No Problem, I accept weak peoples.

thanks Delight I will do!
Posted on 2003-05-31 17:32:14 by Forginforcer
Forginforcer youre trying learn to much simultaneus. You should focus on more basic problems just like this buttons. Give a break with networking for now on and just finish something that you started becouse as i think u have got tons of unfinished progs. And dont be affraid if u dont wont to u dont have to attache a source to youre aplication.:)
Posted on 2003-05-31 17:57:29 by AceEmbler
@AceEmbler
"Mann tut was man kann, oder nicht ?" - Everyone do whats possible, or not ?
:alright:

I need some input for my little brain....

P.S. The reason why I do not attach much code, because there are so simple ones, that its easy to imagine it by onesselves:

INVOKE MessageBox, AL, CX, EAX, BYTE PTR[ESI], IP :grin:
Posted on 2003-05-31 18:36:11 by Forginforcer
I means that u dont have to attache your shitty code source to youre aplication not to your posts. So just finish what you have started no mater how the code looks like.
Posted on 2003-06-01 04:10:14 by AceEmbler

INVOKE MessageBox, AL, CX, EAX, BYTE PTR[ESI], IP :grin:

There are so many things wrong with that api call that it is incredible that you managed that many errors in a single line of assembly. Read the MessageBox entry in the API reference.
Posted on 2003-06-01 04:25:05 by donkey

There are so many things wrong with that api call that it is incredible that you managed that many errors in a single line of assembly. Read the MessageBox entry in the API reference.

I hope it was some kind of his joke since emotikon in the end.
Posted on 2003-06-01 04:34:07 by AceEmbler
I will post code hereafter.
BUT I DONT WANT YOU TO MAKE MY HOMOWORK FOR ME !
I postet times before code, but knowone helped me!

But know I have to teach some lessons in maths!

Hey donkey, that with the MessageBox was a joke. That should refects you imageination how my code looks.
In reality my code looks so:

INV?KE MessageBox, [UNKNOWN REGISTER], 'A Big **** ti you! - Please **** back', [UNKNOWN REGISTER], [UNKNOWN REGISTER]

Uhhh, what could be wrong????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

See you later.
Bis denne!

P.S. **** means H.u.h.u
Posted on 2003-06-01 04:35:04 by Forginforcer
Damn. Now I'm :confused:
Posted on 2003-06-01 09:14:25 by AceEmbler
Hey com on !
Dont be sad !
I will first try your tip and than i will ask again !

Im very bussy !
Posted on 2003-06-01 09:31:20 by Forginforcer
Posted on 2003-06-02 07:33:53 by mob