Sorry by my english, I have it very oxidized. :stupid:

For a long time I have been having idea to begin with the programming in assembler, but last I don?t have long free time. Then, I need a program to capture data by port PS2 (keyboard) and like I cannot be acceded to, that direction contains the data and like intercepting them, I need to acquire what leaves by and what enters. Somebody can help me?:confused: . Thank you very much.

Posted on 2003-06-06 15:08:15 by SacamantecaS
hello SacamantecaS,

maybe you can start to look into Software interrupts. For example int 16 let you handle keyboard keystrokes and buffers.

Posted on 2003-06-10 01:53:50 by Bit7
Hi, I have it. You can see it at my website. Also you can accsess it from port 0x60, but it never work on XP.
Posted on 2003-06-10 05:35:25 by realvampire