Hi All,
I've just posted the first six chapters (500+ pages) of my new book, "Windows Programming in Assembly" onto Webster. This book teaches Windows programming in assembly using the Win32 API.

It also includes a chapter on setting up and using RadASM with HLA.
Comments and corrections on the RadASM chapter would be most appreciated. This chapter talks about modifications to the hla.ini and radasm.ini files, as well as a couple of template and sniplet files I've created. I've attached a zip file that provides these files. As soon as I get a chance to play around with the latest RadASM release, I'll update these files accordingly (they'll probably appear with the HLA v1.50 release).

http://webster.cs.ucr.edu

Cheers,
Randy Hyde
Posted on 2003-06-11 16:47:38 by rhyde
Hi Randy

There were some issues with your hla.ini

Here is a complete RadHLA package (no addins).

RadASM 2.0.2.5 is modified to support hidden menu items on make menu (needed in order to sync up the toolbar buttons).

I'm using nmake instead of make.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-06-13 03:49:04 by KetilO

Hi Randy

There were some issues with your hla.ini

Here is a complete RadHLA package (no addins).

RadASM 2.0.2.5 is modified to support hidden menu items on make menu (needed in order to sync up the toolbar buttons).

I'm using nmake instead of make.

KetilO

Okay, I'll incorporate the pertinent changes.
I'm also preparing a CD-ROM for AoA (the published edition) this weekend. I'll stick this particular download (with a few extra files I've added, like the sniplets and so on) on the CD-ROM, along with the appropriate link to your site.

Cheers,
Randy Hyde
Posted on 2003-06-13 10:11:12 by rhyde