Hello, everybody:

I want write a Richedit class.

As you know, MS's Richedit20A has many bugs, so , if you want write a very good edit software , and if you use MS's Richedit20A, you will find so many bugs thant you can't fix.

So, I want write a Richedit class, it should has features as follow:

1. all the features that richedit20a have.
2. Show line number
3. Syntax Hilighting
4. few twinkles
4. Column selection.
5. Easy to add new funcitons.
6 ...............

But, when I try to do it , I found many problems:

1. Allocates memory and free memory
2. Data structure.
3. .......

Now, what I want is reading MS's source about EDIT and Richedit20A. Of course, that's a impossibility.

KetilO (RadASM's author) writed a SimEd, it's wonderful! But, SimEd has so many features that I feel a little complex.
Here is SimEd:

First step: I want write class such as MS's EDIT class;
Second step: I will and more functions to the class, such as Show line number, syntax hilighting.

So, will you give me some suggestion about First step or Second stecp or Others ?

Thank you .
Posted on 2003-06-15 22:17:06 by seasea

Hello, everybody:

As you know, MS's Richedit20A has many bugs, so , if you want write a very good edit software , and if you use MS's Richedit20A, you will find so many bugs thant you can't fix.

2. Show line number
3. Syntax Hilighting
4. few twinkles
4. Column selection.
6 ...............

2. Data structure.
3. .......

Now, what I want is reading MS's source about EDIT and Richedit20A. Of course, that's a impossibility.

KetilO (RadASM's author) writed a SimEd, it's wonderful! But, SimEd has so many features that I feel a little complex.
Here is SimEd:

Second step: I will and more functions to the class, such as Show line number, syntax hilighting.

So, will you give me some suggestion about First step or Second stecp or Others ?

Thank you .

O DFJ
Posted on 2003-07-09 04:59:33 by Angi

Hello, everybody:

2. Show line number
3. Syntax Hilighting
4. few twinkles
4. Column selection.
6 ...............

2. Data structure.
3. .......

Here is SimEd:

Thank you .

??????????

O DFJ
Posted on 2003-07-09 05:00:07 by Angi
Hi, Angl:

In another post, I wrote something about Ketilo's Simed, this is the post:
<a href="http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/showthread.php?threadid=13897">http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/showthread.php?threadid=13897</a>

Now, I'm studying the Win32 Memory Management. Maybe , a few months later, I will write a richedit20a class of mine.
Posted on 2003-07-10 22:22:02 by seasea