probably you have downloaded it at protools.cjb.net, so, what do you think of it?

as for me i like it, nice shell. just want to know if someone else use it?
Posted on 2003-06-17 13:42:35 by wanderer13
up^^ just keep on trying to get some feedback =)
Posted on 2003-10-29 06:00:54 by wanderer13
Well, I don't know what you talking about? Explain better please.

Regards
Posted on 2003-10-30 06:39:04 by JohnFound
Posted on 2003-10-30 16:55:03 by QvasiModo
i think i stay with Radasm ;)
Posted on 2003-10-31 14:20:04 by Ranma_at
Well, I saw it. What to say... I don't like it very much. :(
1. TASM needed. (I don't want to buy TASM, even it is possible and don't want to use pirate version.)
2. It write to registry. (Very BAD. I can't clean after every tested program)
3. User interface - simple, but not standard. It's strange if it is written on Burland C builder - very powerful visual tool.
4. MS Sans serif is not very good for source editing.
Posted on 2003-10-31 14:22:03 by JohnFound
Well, your are probably right, the author should take this comments into consideration =)
About TASM - it is an IDE, whatever that means in our case, so should it have TASM included? Currently this small ide consists of ONE file only.
Also, what do you think - where it should store all the needed information, that it writes in registry?
Posted on 2003-11-03 05:42:42 by wanderer13

About TASM - it is an IDE, whatever that means in our case, so should it have TASM included? Currently this small ide consists of ONE file only.
Also, what do you think - where it should store all the needed information, that it writes in registry?

1. It can't contain TASM, because TASM is commersial assembler and as long as it is no more supported by Borlant, there is no legal way to buy TASM and there is no legal way to include TASM in any package without permision of Borland.

2. There are 2 approaches to store needed information:
A. Use registry and make install/uninstall program that should clean the garbage after deinstalation.
B. Use INI files INSIDE program folder, that will be deleted when the user deletes folder.

I prefer second one, because it doesn't need from user to instal the program. Simple free unzip/use/delete approach.

Regards.
Posted on 2003-11-03 06:08:36 by JohnFound