Well i have sucessfully transplanted Thomas' source from his DigitalBrain example ;)

I like his code here. It uses MMX instead of StretchBlt to average pixels and reduce the pixels to the final display bitmap.

I also have the array types and error checking in place.. so its downhill from here...

JohnFound, I dont think he is seriosly giving it to M$ ;)

:NaN:
Posted on 2003-08-07 03:55:05 by NaN
Hello,
Firstly, the dword is the only numeric data type I've used. I've seen the others, but never used them...

Thanks Frank! Saved me looking, I've updated it, and have re-attached it here if people are still interested. :eek: I, erm, lifted that straight from the custom control tutorial. I did look at my API ref to learn about the function, but didn't check to see what paramaters I used.

Aye, sorry, didn't mean to sound as though I was competing! Just, if I didn't try myself I wouldn't have learnt. I think I might find that example of Thomas' and have a look then, becuase I didn't like the coarse look of mine, and having seen others I knew it could be improved - just had no idea how.

Finally, no wasn't giving it to M$, oops, changed that too.

Oh, and yep, there isn't really much over here (I.O.M), but I do like it, it's a nice place! Quite expensive to visit. It is pretty neat to have your own government etc. I'm probably going to have to move away for good in a few years though, all the work is in the finance sector...
Cheerio
Posted on 2003-08-07 06:21:10 by adamjjackson

... I, erm, lifted that straight from the custom control tutorial. I did look at my API ref to learn about the function, but didn't check to see what paramaters I used.

Im happy you can use it... Took me a while to write the tutorial. Its a good feeling knowing someone is useing it somewhere out there ;)

:NaN:
Posted on 2003-08-07 13:58:49 by NaN
Hi,

seems to be a very interesting control !
I want to use the library in my dll. The problem is, the hwnd will not be created in the dll, I 've only the handle of the window.
How can I create the xyplot control in the window only having the window handle ?
Please help!

Regards,
Nordwind64
Posted on 2003-10-30 13:25:10 by Nordwind64