This is a bulgarian hippi tradition. Every 1-st july on the black-sea beaches many people meet the sun with "July morning" song of Uriah Heep. So enjoy:

There I was on a July morning looking for love.
With the strength of a new day dawning and the beautiful sun.
At the sound of the first bird singing I was leaving for home.
With the storm and the night behind me and a road of my own.
With the day
came the resolution
I'll be looking for you.

I was looking for love in the strangest places.
There wasn't a stone that I left unturned.
I must have tried more than a thousand faces,
but not one was aware of the fire that burned
In my heart,
in my mind,
in my soul.
In my heart,
in my mind,
in my soul.

There I was on a July morning - I was looking for love.
With the strength of a new day dawning and the beautiful sun.
At the sound of the first bird singing I was leaving for home.
With the storm and the night behind me and a road of my own.
With the day
came the resolution
I'll be looking for you.
Posted on 2003-06-30 23:08:30 by JohnFound
I forgot the sea:
Posted on 2003-06-30 23:10:06 by JohnFound
I'm glad to meet another Uriah Heep fan. :grin: I guess that you are at least as old as I am. :grin:
Posted on 2003-07-01 00:23:49 by Starless
Yea, I am an old tired hippy :grin:
Also I am fan of: Beatles, Purple, White snake (and some great Bulgarian groups you never heard for. ;)
Posted on 2003-07-01 00:41:33 by JohnFound
Show must go on:
Here is "July morning" midi file.
Posted on 2003-07-01 01:22:05 by JohnFound
I actually know this girl
Posted on 2003-07-01 10:48:46 by Ultrano
July is a very hot month here. :)
Posted on 2003-07-02 08:47:36 by Vortex
Oh, here the heat is devastating at certain places. The three hottest cities are the capital city , Plovdiv and Russe. Russe is by the Donau, and I personally have been a witness of 49 degrees Celsium there. Today I returned from Sofia, where I posted my documents for the exams for university. We were initially 1000 people in a room 45x45, then we became over 5000. Only one window 2x1 metres. I went early there, so I waited only 3 hours standing in that heat. Same was in another uni, where I had to help a friend of mine post his documents. Nuts thing. And when we were going back to my city (7 hours at least, 400km), the train's air conditioner was stupid. Under some of the seats, it just blew 15 cm of air, thus trying to cool the wagon. A not-so-clever woman said that if we close all windows, the air-conditioner will work. Nutz. Cold air stays on the bottom, hot air goes above. She supported the exactly opposite statement, and went through 4 wagons to order the people to close their windows.
And it's just the beginning of summer here.....
Posted on 2003-07-02 15:23:13 by Ultrano
Selendurcheto pa mi prai nervi sas shturio si inat da pokae na sveto
de e raslo, de e paslo i kolko e parvobiten i prost che dori klimatik ne e
vijdalo pa kamo li da znae kak se polzuva. I kato kapak da plashi orata
s taia gurchavata deto miaza na orel s oriz. Da si misli sveto che
momichetata ostanali v Bg sa tolkova grozni i niama kvo da iadat
Posle poradi shto se sramish de se narechesh...Te za tova
Posted on 2003-07-02 22:01:26 by lingo12
A school friend of mine is a fan of Uriah Heep. He's 16.
Posted on 2003-07-03 09:07:46 by Qweerdy

Nuts thing. And when we were going back to my city (7 hours at least, 400km), the train's air conditioner was stupid. Under some of the seats, it just blew 15 cm of air, thus trying to cool the wagon. A not-so-clever woman said that if we close all windows, the air-conditioner will work. Nutz. Cold air stays on the bottom, hot air goes above. She supported the exactly opposite statement, and went through 4 wagons to order the people to close their windows.
She was correct if the body heat generated by the people is less than the cool capacity of the air conditioner - the wagon would cool off eventually.
Posted on 2003-07-03 09:17:42 by bitRAKE
oh. sorry then :(. But we tried her 'strategy' for 30 minutes, and it was becoming too hotter with every second. After we opened all the windows by my demand, to form a stream of cold air, we never dared to close them. It was very interesting, that there was a tunnel, that the train passed for 7 minutes, and during that time we were in complete darkness. 10 seconds after we passed the tunnel, and the bright sun shined upon our eyes, they turned the lights on, and never turned them off though in the following 4 hours there were no tunnels anymore....
Posted on 2003-07-03 12:57:46 by Ultrano