There seems to be no more theory going on here?
What happend? :confused: :(

Nan... ? :confused:
Posted on 2003-07-02 13:53:50 by clippy
clippy,
Help him out. Suggest ideas. What subject or aspect of electrical theory can't you find on the net? Is there something specific you don't know about electrical theory? You have to provide feedback too. Ratch
Posted on 2003-07-02 19:54:48 by Ratch
clippy,

bacically, Nan was nitpicked to death by some nitwits here.

We all write here for fun, and when the fun ends, so does the writing.
Posted on 2003-07-02 22:04:44 by Ernie

clippy,

bacically, Nan was nitpicked to death by some nitwits here.

We all write here for fun, and when the fun ends, so does the writing.

Nan, you should realize that at the end of the day those guys are nitwits ;)
Of course i am not (and i cant) forcing you to write tuts. But if you still have the enthusiasm left it would be great if you could write again. I know this may sound a little selfish but reading your tuts was getting me interested in electronics for the first time. :)

Help him out. Suggest ideas.

Well absolutly anything would be fine.
say how abt dc motors?

You have to provide feedback too

The last time i was on the forum., i seemed to be the only one who was providing regular feedback.
Posted on 2003-07-03 12:46:37 by clippy
Posted on 2003-07-03 17:12:23 by Ratch
If i find some time, i might. But in the mean time it looks like Ratch has you covered. Im not trying to make any bold statement by not writing anymore, just that as Ernie put it, its not too much fun anymore ~ and seeing im busy trying to buy a house at the moment, there is other pressing issues to focus my time on (hope you take no offense, i just wanted to let you all know im not trying to ignore you all ;) ).

:NaN:
Posted on 2003-07-03 20:58:46 by NaN
This forum is for Theory, so why don't we develop 'theoretically' devices here? I mean something like this: someone posts his detail plans on an interesting project, and we discuss how this project can be completed, what will be the schematics, how to improve/expand the project. And if someone feels able to create that device, he is free to do it, getting 99% credit (fame) for the effort, and the 1% goes for the people that created the schematics.
How can this be interesting: even if the project never gets completed, we all will share (and definitely improve) our knowledge in electronics (and asm). I have many ideas about projects, but I can't create any of them because I don't have the parts (or money or availability of parts), and environment (like a home lab) for creating PCB and soldering. Soon I'll post some of these projects:
1) digital radio telephone - I have created a simple one, but this one will have PIC inside and is more complex.
2) network for the above project
3) HiFi stereo amp with sensors and stuff. Sensors have on_hover and on_press detection and feedback with light (LED).

any ideas are always welcome :)
Posted on 2003-07-04 05:13:58 by Ultrano
Nan,
no problem. we will wait untiil you get your interest back in writing tuts :)

Ratch,
thanks for the links :alright:
Posted on 2003-07-07 04:58:14 by clippy