if my computer does not support the Japanese langauge, how can i load this language to my program to make it read and write this particular language
Posted on 2003-07-07 03:38:59 by sudeer1
On XP u can do it like this.

Control Panel ------>Regional and Language Options
(Tab)Language
*Select aproperiate CheckBoxes*

and so on :P change few things till works :P
Posted on 2003-07-07 04:49:57 by AceEmbler
Hi, first post ;), nice, welcome.

if my computer does not support the Japanese langauge, how can i load this language to my program to make it read and write this particular language

mmm, interesting.. a computer that can understand a natural language... ;), what language can read your computer???.. lol.. i am only playing with your words..... sorry

Ok.. i think the correct word maybe will be my OS dont suport japanese language.. ;), if this is the case and you can not do like say: AceEmbler, then.. my suposition or sugestion will be, provide the character set with your program, then have a function for read the specific language (like a loock up table) or some, call for convert the characters that you read, and call a display function for write the string to the ouput.. the problem maybe can be obtain the complete control of the output for write "manually" to menus, editboxes, listbox, labels, etc...

Nice day dude, welcome.:alright:
Posted on 2003-07-07 12:59:00 by rea
If you are running Win9x, I believe the Japanese IME stuff can be downloaded from the Windows update site. After installing, an icon will show up for selecting between Japanese and your native language mode. Assuming you don't have a Japanese keyboard, just use Romaji to enter text.
Posted on 2003-07-07 16:33:11 by tenkey
i want my program to do evry thing for me, i do not want to use control panel.
thanks
Posted on 2003-07-09 08:36:21 by sudeer1