Vote it!
Posted on 2003-07-11 05:52:19 by inFinie
Selam inFinie,

That's a nice idea. I think the lib can be usefull for electrical/electronical engineers.

PS:I sended you an e.mail
Posted on 2003-07-12 04:23:58 by Vortex
Oh, sorry, I pressed the wrong option. I am in for it 100% ;) . In a few months I'll have to make a vocoder, so I guess I must have that library :) . I know only the basics, but if there's something non-math related that I/we can help, I/we 'll try to help ;).

:alright:
Posted on 2003-07-13 03:44:42 by Ultrano
Bring it on... I cant see it beeing to big though, but very usefull all the same.

If you design a matrix lib, that can handle your complex numbers as single values in the matrix, iI would say your *really* onto something there ;)

But that would be considerably more work..

:NaN:
Posted on 2003-07-15 00:14:04 by NaN
I will modify it to work with pointers to a 'complex' data type when i go to home. I'll be at home thursday at these times. It will be open source of course. But no kind of error checking is done:(
NaN: i didn't understand exactly what do you mean. Single values matrix? First thing comes to my mind is two numbers length of x, one shifted left x times and added together. Is this what do you mean ?
Then there will be two procs, Complex2Matrix, Matrix2Complex
by the way complex struct is:

complex struct
i:REAL10
r:REAL10
ends

(typo?)
Posted on 2003-07-15 11:51:45 by inFinie
No i was getting at a matrix math lib. Where it would help make matrixes for multiplication, addition, subtraction etc.

But not just matrix for standard 32 bits and or floats, but also able to treat a complex number (real and imag) values as one number in the matrix. After all, in theory, the real & imag is just to parts of one number. ;)

This would be alot of work.. but extremely usefull from my point of view...

:alright:
NaN
Posted on 2003-07-15 15:54:34 by NaN