there's also one file left at your hdd - c:\%win%\DreamerUninstall.exe
it's small and harmless, so I didn't bother to search the net on how to remove it.

But it's very easy! At least in Win9X, you can do it with the WININIT.INI file, the file will be removed on reboot. In NT systems, I think the APIs provide a way to do the same.
Well, at least this way people will remember the program even after they uninstall it

That's not very nice, isn't it? :rolleyes:
Posted on 2003-08-04 12:04:47 by QvasiModo
Hey Ultrano , I just got the proggy to work, the program is excellent. I personally liek the "electronic" feel to the music. It's a great program, well worth the download and hey I may purchase it (u never know ;) )
Come on people show some support for a fellow programmer :D
Posted on 2003-08-04 12:15:13 by x86asm

Hey Ultrano , I just got the proggy to work, the program is excellent. I personally liek the "electronic" feel to the music. It's a great program, well worth the download and hey I may purchase it (u never know ;) )
Come on people show some support for a fellow programmer :D

I second that motion! :alright:
Posted on 2003-08-04 13:12:53 by QvasiModo

I've got a lot more to code....
Posted on 2003-08-04 13:54:51 by Ultrano
Hiro, OK - musicians is definitely a strange people :)

QvasiModo,
Try compressing in a ZIP file using WinRAR. Believe it or not, you get better compression ratios.

Better try 7-zip.
WinRAR ZIP - 4 536 394

7-zip - 4 433 858
Posted on 2003-08-05 02:11:26 by masquer
no, best compression will be sfArc or sfpack , but I guess I needn't worry about bandwidth. with my bandwidth I can provide 5000 downloads of the demo. And musicians usually have 4Mbit/s internet...
yes, musicians are strange. I've studied the interfaces of a lot of musical hardware and software (over 100 devices) , and I can say the only oddidity is Akemi's panning slider - it has to be a knob, not a fader.
Besides, I also wanted to complete a worthy task - make custom controls. See that most dialog boxes and windows in DR don't have child windows- it all gets processed by my own functions.
Posted on 2003-08-05 04:22:52 by Ultrano