A small one...
Posted on 2003-07-25 14:20:30 by QvasiModo
I must have a zillion of these... ask if you want more :grin:
Posted on 2003-07-25 14:22:55 by QvasiModo
There're alot here, it's where I got mine:

http://www.zero-soft.com/Pictures/showlist.php?Category=Under18
Posted on 2003-07-25 14:31:29 by donkey
Great link!
I got my pictures mostly from KaZaA, and a programming tools page (protools), but I lost the link to that one... :P
Posted on 2003-07-25 14:40:07 by QvasiModo
Posted on 2003-07-25 14:47:10 by donkey
How about this one H is this cool?

I'm going to use this one as my wall paper in ICEWM

Posted on 2003-07-26 11:28:54 by rob.rice
you can joke on MS all you want, it's when you draw in the slaughter of innocent jews and label it a "solution" that I draw the line. Such 'jokes' really are distasteful.
Posted on 2003-07-26 14:07:55 by Hiroshimator

you can joke on MS all you want, it's when you draw in the slaughter of innocent jews and label it a "solution" that I draw the line. Such 'jokes' really are distasteful.

I diden't call the holacost a solution to any thing.
The joke in question was about M$'s habet of killing off the comption rather than writing better software .
Posted on 2003-07-27 19:05:10 by rob.rice
Hi rob.ice,

I find the one that's displayed distasteful, if the one that isn't is the what I think it is, it is very distasteful and it is illegal in many countries to display that symbol.
Posted on 2003-07-27 19:23:50 by donkey
yea I'm sure it's the one you think it is
It's not ( althought it is the same to some ( I now know )) like I posted
the ashtray joke , the pizza joke or the microwave joke
yes jokes like that are not olny distastful but down right curle
and I would expect to be baned for posting one of those jokes

Hi rob.ice,

I find the one that's displayed distasteful, if the one that isn't is the what I think it is, it is very distasteful and it is illegal in many countries to display that symbol.

I know what symbol you mean
BUT
when I first read your post I wanted to say

do you mean the M$ window ?
Posted on 2003-07-27 19:51:34 by rob.rice
No, I mean who Bill Gates is being portrayed as in the last picture, we all know what the original picture of the Sturmabteilung looked like and what it was about. I personally don't like any references to that regime, it's sad that they have begun to be taken so lightly after so short a period of time given the magnitude of their crimes. That said, to each his own, if you think it's appropriate to make light of their crimes well, that's up to you I guess.
Posted on 2003-07-27 20:04:17 by donkey
I have ben fighting over owernship of myself for most of my life and for the last fifteen years the fight has ben
so intese that the white slave trade has destroyed almost every thing that makes MY life worth liveing not olny are the chrimes being ingored by law enforcement BUT I am being treated like a villen for hateing the white slave trade and there may be over a millon white slaves right here in the land of the free and the home of brave liveing lives as toys of saydests ( this is happening right NOW)

it would be far worse if poeple forgot what happened from 1937 to 1945 the jokes do serve as a reminder
and as a way to deal with the fact that the holacost ever happend at all the fact that poeple can and have done that to poeple

BTW all the jokes I have ben tould about that came from jews "least you forget" thay sed at the end of the jokes
Posted on 2003-07-27 20:39:41 by rob.rice