Hi JimmyClif,

I made a little change to the addin, I stopped it processing the tooltip messages if it is in the menu and I moved the menu item to the tools menu (it makes more sense). Still 1 for toolbar, 2 for menu.
Posted on 2003-08-05 23:58:22 by donkey
Hi Ketil,

I was thinking that it might be a good idea to have an AddIn manager, say a Check-Listbox that will enable or disable the addins. I think that this would be better done from within RadASM as you can save the state and decide whether to load the addin based on it, then we could leave the options the same in the RadASM.ini file but RadASM could block the loading of the AddIn. I would like this because there are starting to be alot of AddIns and remembering the options each time can be a pain.

You could have a configuration on a double-click that would pop up a text box to enter the fOpt number to change the options or turn it off from the check box. It would also be nice to have a message signal when the user is modifying the options, we could then include a custom configuration dialog in new addins that returns a dword value for fOpt.

It would not be a great inconvenience to have to restart RadASM once a change has been made so backwards compatibility would not be an issue as from the addins point of view everything appears normal.

EDIT: Actually, when I think about it it would not be too much to ask the writers of the AddIns to add the code to the DllEntryProc that would undo any changes to the menus, toolbars or Subclassing, this would allow you to unload a dll without restarting RadASM.
Posted on 2003-08-06 02:26:24 by donkey
Is that a hint that I should have released my addin manager 6 months ago?

heh
Posted on 2003-08-06 03:37:55 by X05
Hi X05

I hadn't realized that you made one, I was just playing around with Dev C++ and *really* like the addin manager they have and thought it would be cool to have one. I figured it wasn't feasible to redo the interface completely so I suggested a practical way to get it done and remain compatible. If you have one it would be a very useful addin but I still think that it should be integrated into RadASM and have option dialog callbacks.
Posted on 2003-08-06 03:45:00 by donkey
I was just playing around with Dev C++ and *really* like the addin manager

Nice joke

Regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2003-08-06 03:53:16 by akyprian
Hi Akyprian,

You don't like their addin manager ?
Posted on 2003-08-06 03:54:06 by donkey
Hi donkey,

Believe it or not, I haven't seen it.

Regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2003-08-06 04:16:30 by akyprian
It is awesome, I especially like the internet updatre, Milos was supposed to start on the same thing a few months back for RadASM, we had discussed it and thought it would be a good idea. But it got put on the backburner because of vacations and other things. I just redid my laptop and re-installed dev C++, I had forgotten how cool it was.
Posted on 2003-08-06 04:20:17 by donkey
Hi,
I could not understand, i can not see proc in statusbar. But already it is checked, i did every changes whatever mentioned in last update. And one more, properties window does not show anything for ".code", eh :), but there are(for jokers only). Hope was not my fool!

Regards
Posted on 2003-08-06 05:50:09 by cakmak
Hi cakmak

Check section {Code} in masm.ini

It should look like this:

{Code}
Code=$ endp,$ proc
Const={C},$ equ
Data={C},$ db,$ dw,$ dd,$ dq,$ df,$ dt,$ byte,$ word,$ dword,$ qword,$ <?>,$ {?}
Macro=endm,$ macro
Struct=$ ends,$ struct,$ struc

Note: Replace { and } with [ and ]

KetilO
Posted on 2003-08-06 06:05:01 by KetilO
Hi all

New upload at the top.

- Added Add new to sniplets browser.
- Enhanced Auto brackets. Works with both [ and ]. Also autobrackets a word, left or right not middle yet.
- Made changes to new tool windows (removed menu items for addin tools, blanks info tool if not on recognized word).
- Made addin structures known to addins (Addin manager??)

KetilO
Posted on 2003-08-06 06:21:53 by KetilO
I am still finding that the .const does not close 'sometimes', and I did find that it does this
with the .data? and .data. I am not really sure why, but I have opened up different projects
and a lot of them will be fine and others will not. If I remove, as I indicated above, the asteriks
everything returns to normal. :confused:

Has no one else found this issue?
Posted on 2003-08-06 09:04:23 by SpEcIeS
Hi SpEcIeS

What .* does is to search down for a word starting with a '.'
If it is not found the section will not collapse.

The trick is to put the .code section below all others (even if empty).

KetilO
Posted on 2003-08-06 09:42:36 by KetilO
Hi all

Here is a tutorial on how to use the empty toolwindows in an addin.
Have fun.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-08-06 09:44:11 by KetilO
Thanks KetilO :)

That makes sense. After moving them around they collapsed. I always list these
items .data, .data?, .const in an "inc" file, along with the include files and lib etc.
The .code remains in an "asm" file.

Thanks again for the input KetilO... RadAsm is a GREAT IDE and I am really
enjoying all of the excellent work that is applied to it...:)

:alright:
Posted on 2003-08-06 09:57:34 by SpEcIeS
I have an idea for a new feature in RadASM: how about a popup notifying the user whenever an external app changes an open file? Like VCC does. RadASM could prompt the user to reopen the file, or ignore the event.
Posted on 2003-08-06 15:52:30 by QvasiModo
KetilO,

Note: Replace { and } with [ and ]
No, that was not. I used newest for tasm. But Afret your reply i tried for Masm and ok, i dont have any problem about my post. Already, confused.

Regards
Posted on 2003-08-06 23:27:49 by cakmak
I found.

must be,
Code=$ ENDP,$ PROC
first there was a space after ",". Means,

it was,

Code=$ ENDP, $ PROC
did you noticed? Really was hard to distinguish.
Since i was not guessed.

Regards
Posted on 2003-08-07 01:29:40 by cakmak
Hi all

New upload at the top.

- Fixed a few minor bugs.
- Added Color Theme. See CodeBlock.txt for some examples.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-08-07 08:25:45 by KetilO
New AddIn for RadAsm

KSresizer ver 1.00

This AddIn creates all the code needed to move and resize controls in dialogbox in RadASM.
(Only for masm)

Download Page: http://www.kirsoft.com.ru/download/asm/KSresizer/
Posted on 2003-08-07 09:08:40 by Kir