I have problems when creating DLL recently.I have DLL project which compiles and runs perfectly with previous RadASM version.Now I have v2.0.3.0 but I have very serious problems.I have compiled same project without changing anything but when I look export directory I dont see any functions.
my def file is like this

LIBRAY mydll
EXPORTS
myfunction

I thought that maybe /DEF:$6 switch isnt working and changed to /DEF:mydll.def via Project Options in RadASM.It said reopen project.Puuff .def file changed to

LIBRAY mydll.dll
EXPORTS

It adds dll to to end of module and deletes my exported function.I thought maybe there is an error, I again added myfunction after EXPORTS directive.Whenever I compile RadASM changes my def file to

LIBRARY mydll.dll
EXPORTS

Ps:
This bug really killed me.It is very hard to spot because RadASM dont notice when file is changed even it changes itself when it compiles.So I was looking to def file and everything seems to correct.I think RadASM should notice file changes done by other processes or by itself.Keep up the good work :alright:
Posted on 2003-07-24 07:01:40 by LaptoniC
Hi LaptoniC

It is the MakeDef.dll addin that fools you.
Open RadASM.ini and change the line in section .

Change from:
xx=MakeDef.dll,2

To:
xx=MakeDef.dll,1

This makes MakDef to output exports to outputwindow instead of directly to the file.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-07-24 07:50:46 by KetilO