Ok.. I am not very skilled at programming, also i not programming much (code) I normally like more think how I can do and when I see some I do, yes some times I only code and some times do nothing...

Normally I like imagine.. or some like that... then time a go I was thinking about a way of acces more fast a array and i think in numbers and suchs things... now in the past about some weaks ago i read that this is called hashing and have strongs principles.... and i say... ok ok tht was easy... then the other day (I have a sratch table.. or some like that) I was doing things ... in my sense for try do a search for keywords in other way that is not strlen and a strcmp and i do some links and suchs things... and i was happy with my desing my traces... now i am reading a little and i see that that is called a Dictionary.. now i think mayse is compact.. but maybe is CLARISA or some like that.. but i think... hey I can not imagine some diferent??? what append to me!!!!.....

And I say lol lol lol ;) ;)

Now I see that I need more experience or background... or dunno.. I need other brain.. maybe more imagination... or let the programming for a while???... nahhh... is a extrange thing :) but I fell me happy and extrange..... ummmhhh?? like a challenge??.. dunno

What do you think specifically about the second paragraph?

Have nice day.
Posted on 2003-08-01 22:23:06 by rea
inspiration is a fickle thing, it comes and goes

what I find helpful to clear my mind of anything (so that new ideas can come in ;) ) is sports/physical exercise/working-out.
try a few crunches and or push-ups everyday, it helps for me :)
Posted on 2003-08-02 04:37:23 by Hiroshimator

what I find helpful to clear my mind of anything (so that new ideas can come in ;) ) is sports/physical exercise/working-out.
try a few crunches and or push-ups everyday, it helps for me :)
This really helps me - I walk every day. Also, I must get away from the screen for a couple days each month.

I also like to draw on paper.

Another funny thing I do is explain the problem to my girlfriends daughter - she doesn't know anything about programming so I really have to work to put it into simple words and ideas. Then I ask her what she thinks. She often has some fanciful ideas - some piece of which can be translated back to software.
Posted on 2003-08-31 16:17:40 by bitRAKE

she doesn't know anything about programming so I really have to work to put it into simple words and ideas. Then I ask her what she thinks.

That is nice, sometimes talk or think in a diferent way can help for freeze the head.

I only have one friend that I normally can talk about ideas, or questions that maybe are extrange in general, the extrange and fun is that my others friends the major part of the time try evade this questions, or simple dont like talk about it, thinking.... maybe the question dont have to be, also a fun thing that I remember and for what I dont express my self (now on this ideas/questions), in places with much people is that some day in a row for the "cafeteria (cofee)", the two persons in front of us turn to us, but if in that moment you can see the expresion of his face you can understand for what I dont talk now about that questions in public places (**).

The other day two of my friends and I we went to scale a hill, that was nice take like 3-4 hours to up, we dont get at the top, for by in that place we need equip of mountain climbing (coords and suchs things), go down was easy. See the things from there was nice, we find a little cave where you can to rest a little and see far, the hill was not much high, but was fun to climb in it. ;).

Also I am trying to leave my sedentary behavior, this is go to run a little each mornig, but some times I cant.

Thanks for support of you two. I will do some modifications and balance on my self I will try to do my best job on my but that will require time, organization, perseverance and a lot of other things and is time to finish some things that i start in the past. My better adversary is myself, i know all that can do and I cannot do, my weak and strong points.

Is a personal project that I start now. I have much things to say, but I will wait for the results ;), keep on moving, my espectatives are big, thx.

Nice day all.

(**) Also if you are questioning what say this dude that the two person in front react in that way was: the original question was... what things are bad and what arent, they exist or not?, some of the answer was that is not objetive what is bad for ones is good for others or maby only one, etc. But the point that this two person listen in that moment was this: "If a ray fall on you (and you die) isnot bad or good simply is a thing that happend in that moment" this is what they listen and the curious was the way that they react, the faces was like scared and surprised, sure that I was on the other side, maybe if i listen some talking about a ray that fall on you and you die I can think that this dude is crazy or at less wising a bad thing for the other people....., ok, that was xtrange I think not much people talk about that :rolleyes: and dont do xtrange argumentations like I:grin: .
Posted on 2003-08-31 22:23:51 by rea