Hi
I am trying to make a trackbar where TOP is MAX, I coulden't find TBS_DOWNISLEFT,so I added :
#define TBS_DOWNISLEFT 0x0400 // to RESOURCE AND

TBS_DOWNISLEFT equ 0400h ; to WINDOWS.INC

But it doesn't seem to work can any one please help.

One more Question :
How do I make my meny Buttens respond to a menu action, in my Example you can see the connect menu doesn't inable the butten

Best Regards
Posted on 2003-08-06 12:13:28 by mistronr1
Posted on 2003-08-07 09:07:32 by mistronr1
I don't know much about toolbars, but I think you could simulate a mouse click when the menu item is selected (instead of processing the message). You should have a different Id for the menu items, though.

About the TBS_DOWNISLEFT issue, maybe that flag does not work for all versions of Windows... did you search MSDN for it?

EDIT: Just searched MSDN, and it doesn't say anything about TBS_DOWNISLEFT not working in some OS versions. And, in your sample app it seems to work just fine... :confused:

Never mind about simulating mouse clicks, use TB_CHECKBUTTON instead. :)
Posted on 2003-08-07 16:05:13 by QvasiModo
Hi QvasiModo

It doesn't work, what am I doing wrong...

.ELSEIF ax==MI_Connect
invoke SendMessage, hToolbar[0], TB_CHECKBUTTON , TRUE, 0
invoke MessageBox,NULL,ADDR ConnectString,OFFSET AppName,MB_OK

Best Regards
Posted on 2003-08-07 17:25:22 by mistronr1
maybe..

invoke SendMessage, hToolbar, TB_CHECKBUTTON, MI_Connect, TRUE

but it keeps unchecking it. (mousemove)
Posted on 2003-08-08 04:02:54 by X05
Yes, same thing happened to me here... :confused:

EDIT: It's not WM_MOUSEMOVE either... tried subclassing the toolbar and blocking those messages, but there is no change. Literally. It responds to mouse hover like nothing happened. Maybe there's a mouse hook installed here?
Posted on 2003-08-08 11:24:37 by QvasiModo
Hi again
The strange thing is that the butten is pressed only the first try, if you try to connect again from the menu it doesn't react at all.

Best Regards
Posted on 2003-08-08 11:30:59 by mistronr1
It's the mouse hover detection that causes this problem. If you don't use the "flat" toolbar style, it works like a charm...

mistronr1, you can still try sending WM_LBUTTONDOWN and WM_LBUTTONUP messages to the toolbar... it's a bit messy, but I see no other option unless you give up to the flat toolbar style. :(
Posted on 2003-08-08 11:35:03 by QvasiModo
HI QvasiModo

Thanx alot m8, I'll give up flat toolbar & get on with my life.:alright:

Take care &
Best regards

The Menu is not connected to the butten, When I connect from menu and then Disconnect from toolbar, both buttens are pressed :(
Posted on 2003-08-08 11:50:39 by mistronr1