I don't know if it's PC, but it sound like fun :grin:
Posted on 2003-09-01 09:50:13 by QvasiModo
Wohoo!!!!! When I got home today there was a big package on the floor. I felt like a small child on christmas when I opened it and took out the books :)
Posted on 2003-09-01 11:23:31 by Delight
No one commented on my timeline of reactions :(
Posted on 2003-09-01 13:36:52 by Ninkazu
as masmer wanted to know...has any1 received the AMD books already??
Posted on 2003-09-01 14:08:48 by AnotherWay83
And as I answered "Yup, that was quite a while ago, in January I think." Alot of people recieved them in the order blitz in January.
Posted on 2003-09-01 14:53:58 by donkey
i meant after placing the order this time around
Posted on 2003-09-01 15:00:19 by AnotherWay83
oppss, sorry guy, i am wrong when saying it is free. local FedEx invoice me about $4.00 for that package. how come i know it later? actually, i receive another package at the same time from atmel, and i dont take time to look at the invoice, my co-worker who receive and pay it.

yes, must be the intl shipping cost is paid by intel, but not the local one. so, prepare yourself if you gonna take that. btw, anyone know how much intel paid for intl shipping?

btw, its still cheapest stuff you can get tho. uhm... about the customer satisfaction form, do i have to pay the postage (me stupid, dont understand what "no posage required if mailed inside US" mean :(
Posted on 2003-09-02 06:42:39 by dion
Woo! Got a present when I came home from work. All intel books I ordered in one neat package. :)

Cheers.
Posted on 2003-09-02 17:37:28 by xkardisx
Anyone know if i can get for free in someway Intel XScale PX250 datasheets ??

THX B7
Posted on 2003-09-03 02:39:16 by Bit7

oppss, sorry guy, i am wrong when saying it is free. local FedEx invoice me about .00 for that package. how come i know it later? actually, i receive another package at the same time from atmel, and i dont take time to look at the invoice, my co-worker who receive and pay it.

yes, must be the intl shipping cost is paid by intel, but not the local one. so, prepare yourself if you gonna take that. btw, anyone know how much intel paid for intl shipping?

btw, its still cheapest stuff you can get tho. uhm... about the customer satisfaction form, do i have to pay the postage (me stupid, dont understand what "no posage required if mailed inside US" mean :(

I got my package from Intel today (BTW: Via local FedEx office too), In some of the papers (they was several) was written $8 (4*$2 - maybe not exacly dollars, I don't know) but I didi not paid anything. Maybe your local officials are a little bit swindlers? :D

About customer satisfaction form - this means, that if you sent this card from USA to Intel (internal shipping) you don't pay. From outside USA (your and my case) you must pay some little tax, I suppose.

Regards
Posted on 2003-09-03 07:06:45 by JohnFound
"dont understand what "no posage required if mailed inside US" mean"

Couldn't be much more clear, if you're not in the US put a stamp on it.
Posted on 2003-09-03 07:21:24 by donkey
Wow!
Just recived mine :) :) :) :)
Thanks, Yeori!

Thanks, Intel!
Though I'm AMD fan, I sold many Pentium/P2/PIII/P4 ;)
If I'll buy 2nd PC soon, I considered it will be Cleron2G/i865G :tongue:
P4 is too expensive for me :(
Posted on 2003-09-04 02:22:32 by S.T.A.S.
got all 4 books today ! :grin:
Posted on 2003-09-08 23:10:08 by enjoy!
i've received my copy completely free today here in italy!! But only one of the 4 i've requested....
Thanks all !

wizzre wrote...

hey guys,
if u keep on requesting the books from INTEL , they will get the catch and will
invoice ya at later date!!
that means everone who has the book will be eventually need to pay for them, or at least returning them back
which costs allot of money for you.
intel does spends allot of money of sending them through fedEx.
just be alert.

could it be possibly ?
Posted on 2003-09-09 08:45:22 by Bit7
Originally posted by Bit7
i've received my copy completely free today here in italy!! But only one of the 4 i've requested....

The books are currently out of stock. I got only two of the four books - the remaing two are placed on backorder for me (I contacted Intel support).
Posted on 2003-09-09 09:10:43 by Morris
Wow... we backlogged Intel... :p

Thanks,
Shawn
Posted on 2003-09-09 12:34:53 by _Shawn

The books are currently out of stock. I got only two of the four books - the remaing two are placed on backorder for me (I contacted Intel support).

Morris, will they print more books soon? :(
I ordered the 4 books today in the morning, till now didn't get a confirmation e-mail!
Wut did they say when you cantacted them??

CuTedEvil
Posted on 2003-09-09 13:33:01 by CuTedEvil

Morris, will they print more books soon? :(
I ordered the 4 books today in the morning, till now didn't get a confirmation e-mail!
Wut did they say when you cantacted them??

Here's an excerpt from an email I got from Intel support:

[...]This order will not ship until we receive more of these manuals into stock. I am not sure when that will be but you are welcome to check back in about 6 weeks. It would be helpful to reference your order number.[...]
Posted on 2003-09-10 01:07:18 by Morris
Thanks Morris :(
Posted on 2003-09-10 09:48:20 by CuTedEvil
I've received an mail confirmation in 2 days, lets see how long it takes to get here :)
Just hope there's no need to pay anything...I see no information about that :(

PS: Just requested the volume 2.
Posted on 2003-09-12 09:57:17 by coder