Please help me, i need this stuff, it's very important for me

Where can i download the DDK free?
Posted on 2003-08-19 16:39:48 by Criminal2
You can't. At least not officially. There are some win2k ddk iso's around somewhere, you could search for them. I've never seen the XP and win2k3 DDKs around but you can order them for just shipping and handling costs at microsoft's site (still waiting for my own copy :rolleyes: )..

Thomas
Posted on 2003-08-19 16:44:29 by Thomas
i need win98 DDK or win95 DKK
actually i need only "vmm.inc"
Posted on 2003-08-19 16:56:44 by Criminal2
i found the WinXP DDK on eDonkey / Overnet. But MS came out with the WinXP DDK Suite 2 which from what i understand is to be huge and has everything a programmer needs..
Posted on 2003-08-19 16:58:09 by devilsclaw
the Windows XP DDK also has the WinME DDK stuff inside of it it not sure why lol.. but eDonkey / Overnet Has them all... but you should just buy the DDK... unless MS does not sell the old DDK anymore since from what i understand there supposed to be stop supporting anything before Windows ME soon..
Posted on 2003-08-19 17:03:19 by devilsclaw
thanks for helps...
Posted on 2003-08-19 17:15:06 by Criminal2
Thomas I also had a friend that ordered it and it took a couple months for MS to actually send it to him... so i decided to download it and right after I did about a day later my friend got his copy... just to tell you it took me 2 days to get it and him 2 to 3 months... so if you ordered it you might want to download it since you bought it anyway. you might be waiting a bit longer if you dont.
Posted on 2003-08-19 17:35:02 by devilsclaw
I emailed vmm.inc from 98DDK to the address on your home page.

best regards,

czDrillard
Posted on 2003-08-19 19:44:07 by czDrillard
I did a search on Yahoo for win 98 ddk and it took me to a FTP server that still has it for download and I could not find win 98 DDK at MS only Directx and usb DDK stuff..

not sure if im allowed to post the link its not virul or anything so here just let me know if i have to edit it out of my post pls.

http://comsci.dsu.dp.ua/ftpdir/Developer/WIN98.DDK/
Posted on 2003-08-19 20:08:50 by devilsclaw

I emailed vmm.inc from 98DDK to the address on your home page.

best regards,

czDrillard

Thank you so much.
Posted on 2003-08-20 03:24:57 by Criminal2

I did a search on Yahoo for win 98 ddk and it took me to a FTP server that still has it for download and I could not find win 98 DDK at MS only Directx and usb DDK stuff..

not sure if im allowed to post the link its not virul or anything so here just let me know if i have to edit it out of my post pls.

http://comsci.dsu.dp.ua/ftpdir/Developer/WIN98.DDK/

this file included only *.lib files...
Posted on 2003-08-20 03:26:45 by Criminal2

Thomas I also had a friend that ordered it and it took a couple months for MS to actually send it to him... so i decided to download it and right after I did about a day later my friend got his copy... just to tell you it took me 2 days to get it and him 2 to 3 months... so if you ordered it you might want to download it since you bought it anyway. you might be waiting a bit longer if you dont.

Well they actualy did ship it already (the 6th of august), but it's still not delivered.. You would think two weeks would be enough for a package from America to the Netherlands but apparantly it isn't :rolleyes:.
I would download it if I knew where, haven't seen it anywhere. Well a few on e-donkey but there are either not enough sources or the download speed is below 1kb/s.. I might be searching wrong though, I almost never use e-donkey.

Thomas
Posted on 2003-08-20 10:27:12 by Thomas