Hi there,
does anybody have a complete set of all needed files (.lib,.inc) for all DirectX objects???
This first time I need the DirectDraw and DirectSound stuff - even if it's only DirectX3...

Any ideas or download locations?

Thanks and best regards, Para
Posted on 2001-10-16 13:29:07 by paradiza
Hi !

Take a look at Scronty's homepage or at my one to get the dx8-stuff for drawing and rendering ...
I would have done the dsound-conversion already if I would not prepare myself for examination in the next months ... but take a look at FMOD ! There you can get the FMOD-SoundApi which is fast and easy to implement.

Greetings, CALEB
Posted on 2001-10-17 19:02:42 by Caleb
Thanks for ya help mate!
I'll check that out :) Maybe you remember my address and notify me in case you've finished your dsound inc's... Would be nice!

Regards, Para
Posted on 2001-10-18 01:35:38 by paradiza
To all visitors:

Is there anybody out there who knows where to get a dsound.inc for MASM32????

Cheers, Para
Posted on 2001-11-08 13:47:38 by paradiza
It really depends on "what version are you looking for"...

Space_TRIS by Chris Hobbs had dsound includes...

However, that is only for DirectDraw4 not 8.0

finding them will be unlikely... if you do... be sure to post them

-=Sliver=-
Posted on 2001-11-13 02:04:45 by Sliver
Hey Sliver,
I've seen that tutorial but never managed to get hold of the sourcefiles including dsound.inc :( Cause I just seek some basic DirectSound stuff I don't need v8... So I've ya see any basic dsound.inc please let me know.

It seems that I've to compile 'em myself :)

Thanks, Para
Posted on 2001-11-13 02:14:07 by paradiza
This may save you some time porting them yourself...
I'm glad I saved the examples from that tutorial :-) If you need code to see how to use these includes just tell me and I'll post that...

I had to zip the file because I can't upload includes

Sliver
Posted on 2001-11-13 02:25:22 by Sliver
Thanks mate!
If the files are fully MASM32 supported (coinvoke) I won't need the snippets... I'll just try them. If I fail I'll drop ya a message ;)

The funny thing is, that I just completed the translation (.h->.inc) yesterday and I wanna go into the first test-series today!

Thanks for your support anyway, Para
Posted on 2001-11-13 02:31:26 by paradiza