Interesting photo, i was remembering that time now ;).

Nuce day.

------

What is a nuce day???, i say nice day. :alright:
Posted on 2003-08-27 08:05:30 by rea

Do people actually use dating sites? I mean really? I thought those were to have some fun or waste some time, not serious

My old CEO (old in meaning that I no longer work for the company) and several upper VP's all use a few of the local dataing service sites.
Posted on 2003-08-28 14:31:53 by madprgmr

are you the big one? :grin: ;)
I know it's not me, are you? :grin:
Posted on 2003-08-30 00:07:08 by arkane
Arkane: Is that sperm Photo? :eek:
Posted on 2003-08-30 00:14:05 by realvampire
yes... that depicts the facts in simpler terms ;)
Posted on 2003-08-30 00:15:20 by arkane
Just not quite right...

A female can have more than one man at the same time. They are usually called slags. :D

"Does this outfit make my arse look big? No its all the mars bars you have eaten!"

And if a bloke has more than one female at the same time, they are called players... :) well respected too.
Posted on 2003-09-04 12:10:58 by Beefy
here they're called scum, pimps or a**holes.

Nothing respected about it either.
Posted on 2003-09-04 13:09:23 by Hiroshimator

here they're called scum, pimps or a**holes.

Nothing respected about it either.

Jealous people will call them scum and assholes.
Pimps is a different person altogether, then make money out of exploiting woman.

Fair enough the respect was ment to be tongue in cheek.:grin:
Posted on 2003-09-04 15:42:36 by Beefy
stringing on other people while not being honest is exploitation of emotions.
Posted on 2003-09-05 05:17:42 by Hiroshimator

stringing on other people while not being honest is exploitation of emotions.

Thats a little weak if that was trying to justify calling a player a pimp.
Besides, if you are being "Strung" along, can you cannot see the "tell tell" signs, you cannot have any respect for yourself.

The world is full of bad things, bite or be bitten.
Posted on 2003-09-05 16:33:14 by Beefy
Beefy, is that your real Photo? It so Cute.:)
Posted on 2003-09-05 19:57:17 by realvampire

And if a bloke has more than one female at the same time, they are called players... :) well respected too.

I'd say that he'd risc loosing both of them if they find out about each other (I don't think they'd fancy the idea of sharing him with another). Having two females at the same time must be like playing with fire -- it will get you burned sooner or later...
As for respect, nah, don't think that wouldn't apply to a such bloke, at least not respect as I've defined it.
Posted on 2003-09-05 23:44:03 by scientica

Besides, if you are being "Strung" along, can you cannot see the "tell tell" signs, you cannot have any respect for yourself.

Why don't you do the math and figure out exactly how long that stategy of existance would last? Don't run around with your reptile brain - use some higher level brain functions besides the four F's (feed,fear,fight,{reproduction}). :)
Posted on 2003-09-06 00:11:00 by bitRAKE

Thats a little weak if that was trying to justify calling a player a pimp.

that is bull, plain and simple. Some people are very good at the art of deceipt, one can not blame the others for not seeing through their deceipt immediately.
There aren't always "tell tale" signs and projected illusions can be very convincing. Hell, some deceivers even believe their own lies.

I don't see how that should make one not able to respect him or herself when one is being deceived on purpose.

Or do rape victims just "could've seen it coming all along, the stupids"? :rolleyes:
Posted on 2003-09-06 09:49:26 by Hiroshimator