You can see,so many people study masm32,but i haven't seen any large program sjuch as game
design by masm32 without any other language,can somebody put some program this here,let me
see,thank you!
Posted on 2003-08-28 02:58:01 by tomorrow
There are links to many large programs here already. No one will post a large program here, this is a message board and not the place to post anything of that size, this is more for sniplets and small example apps. If you want to see some large programs look at RadASM or WinAsm, Toolbar Paint is approaching 6 thousand lines of code and is not quite complete yet. For the most part if you take the time to develop a program with thousands of lines of code you are not likely to make the source available, you may give away the software for free but the source stays yours. MASM and all of the other ASM packages are as capable as any other language to make a large program, but remember that a 600K Visual Basic program can sometimes only require a 10 or 20K in MASM so what is large in one language is probably not going to be as large in MASM.
Posted on 2003-08-28 04:06:59 by donkey
You can see,so many people study masm32,but i haven't seen any large program sjuch as game design by masm32 without any other language,can somebody put some program this here, let me see, thank you!
If someone posted such code, it would be useless to you, as you are still struggling with just a simple wndproc. Learn the basics before asking questions like this.
Posted on 2003-08-28 06:04:48 by sluggy
sorry sluggy
i agree with you .thank you.
Posted on 2003-08-28 07:04:12 by tomorrow
tomorrow, could you please not crosspost? (=post the same thing/thread in two (or more) parts of the same board at the same time)
Here is a few why not's:
    [*]It's hard to keep track of the thread(s).
    [*]The potential replier(s) might not know where to reply - causing confusion.
    [*]It produces redundant/superflous data (~twice the space is used when crossposting occurs).
    [*]It will (probably) not give a faster reply.
Posted on 2003-08-28 10:51:21 by scientica
www.hostileencounter.com, huge game only in win32asm no other language
Menuet Os and SolOS only in asm ...
and i know for a fact about others also... ask Eugen about Cubiq game :D
Posted on 2003-08-28 15:17:41 by BogdanOntanu
http://city.boleh.com/~vampire_strikes/DownLoad/DownLoad.htm

I bulid a .Com compiler from MASM32. It not too Big. 33K, and Open Source.
Posted on 2003-08-29 06:08:12 by realvampire