Hi,

I am working on an simple addin project. It will open a selected type of project file in radasm on every "new project" created.

Obviously, i can do this via Autoload after once open, but this will for only second or later opens. I need for every first. Seemed very easy first but... This is my ground.

Well, i can not find a solution yet.

mov edx,
mov eax,(ADDINPROCS ptr ).lpOpenProjectFile
call eax

lines opening only "inc" file in project. And ShellExecute api is only a bunk for choice. I could not find an addin do this. But sorry if i could not notice.

Thanks
Posted on 2003-08-29 07:30:31 by cakmak
It should be:

mov eax,
mov eax,.ADDINDATA.lpFile
invoke lstrcpy, eax, OFFSET FileName
mov edx,
mov eax,.ADDINPROCS.lpOpenProjectFile
call eax

You must put the filename to be opened in lpFile
Posted on 2003-08-29 07:37:36 by donkey
Thanks donkey,

Thanks for all. I should not think to put the file name in lpFile before call. Where is the document for this? Did you found while trying? I suppose this question is stupid but i can not think now.

Regards
Posted on 2003-08-29 14:42:07 by cakmak
Hi cakmak,

From the RadASM.inc file, the comment on the lpOpenProjectFile field of the ADDINPROCS structure:
lpOpenProjectFile dd 0 ;Give error msg TRUE/FALSE, set lpFile to file to open

I keep forgetting about the error messages, add the push :

push FALSE
mov eax,
mov eax,.ADDINDATA.lpFile
invoke lstrcpy, eax, OFFSET FileName
mov edx,
mov eax,.ADDINPROCS.lpOpenProjectFile
call eax
Posted on 2003-08-29 15:38:31 by donkey
Thanks again donkey,

And yes my question was premature :) my answer was in include file.

For me the old bug in NoteTools addin is came back as usual. While Radasm starting, ToolTip window frame is appear on top of left corner.

Regards
Posted on 2003-08-29 20:40:40 by cakmak
I uploaded a new set of addins to the RadASM subforum, if you download them there you will no longer have this problem. The newer version of RadASM will always have the most up to date version now. The dll should show version 2.0.0.0 in the right click properties of Windows explorer.
Posted on 2003-08-29 20:54:43 by donkey