Her name was Charlotte and she was kind, friendly and lovely. I'll miss her a lot :(
Posted on 2003-08-29 08:00:04 by Hiroshimator
I'm sorry my friend. How old was she?
Posted on 2003-08-29 08:08:55 by pelaillo
Sorry to hear. (even though I'm cat-alergic, but a loss of a loved one is sad anyway)
Posted on 2003-08-29 08:09:10 by scientica
she was around 10, we don't know for sure because we got her after a car accident and since nobody came to claim her we took her in as our own :|
Posted on 2003-08-29 08:21:34 by Hiroshimator
Sorry to hear it Hiro. I don't know how I'd react if one of my cats died, they are truly part of the family and each has it's own distinct personality. I just got a third one this week, a 2 year old from the SPCA, looks alot like yours did.
Posted on 2003-08-29 08:27:48 by donkey
Bad news Hiro :(, but thing that now is in a better place.

I have birds this is for what i dont have cats, my friends have, sometimes we let the birds be outside of the 'cage', they some times go out of the house (are lost), I only remember one dead of a bird time a go called 'pepe' it was yellow and was a singer ;), i feel really bad in that days, sorry the miss of a friend. Keep on Hiro.
Posted on 2003-08-29 11:07:23 by rea
this makes me sad :'o[

I have two cats myself, and they are just so young, I never think about that they will go one day :C
Posted on 2003-08-29 13:45:55 by beaster
What a fat cat. That's a pity that she died. My previous cat was bited by the viper (to death) we couldn't figure out what happened to her but i found the snake nest near the house. Now i have another cat she loves birds and smal lizards. Few times she brang birds without head to our home. She puts dead meat near one of the family member like she would like to say let's eat it together, damn i don't like to hear when she is devouring especialy when she is cracking bones of dead animal.
Posted on 2003-08-29 15:35:56 by AceEmbler
:( I'm very sorry to hear this :( . I know what is to lose such a cat - it's been 12 years, and I still miss my first cat.
Posted on 2003-08-29 15:36:56 by Ultrano
Sorry =(

his name is Angel, =)
Posted on 2003-08-29 20:06:17 by Jnrz

but thing that now is in a better place.

Can you prove that? Hmmm.:confused:
Posted on 2003-08-29 20:56:18 by Guy on ASM
Sorry to hear that , Hiroshimator .

My old cat even fatter than your cat but she's gone for years.

I named her " Meo" . Seems she will greetings Charlotte in cat's heaven
Posted on 2003-08-29 21:34:42 by dreamweaver

Maby they buried her in a better place than she was living in. :grin:

I named her " Meo" . Seems she will greetings Charlotte in cat's heaven

Or cat's hell :tongue:
Posted on 2003-08-30 06:53:22 by AceEmbler
Ummm,

Acemebler, that's not very nice. Actually it's just downright rude.
Posted on 2003-08-30 07:29:34 by donkey

Ummm,

Acemebler, that's not very nice. Actually it's just downright rude.

Sorry i thought it will be fun but after your post i read my again and youre absolutely right i will delete it if you wish. And once again it was not my purpose to offend.
Posted on 2003-08-30 08:32:25 by AceEmbler

mmmm, i can not prove that :D, ok maybe I can but that will be xtrange ;) and maybe this is not the place(and I dont know if I am corect or wrong).

I say that in the way that I think is best think that now is in a best place, some part of it will be in your memory and the good times that you pass, I say a friend normally I apreciate much the called mascots and i think they are my friends I can not talk with they sure :P but I understand or recognogize some basic things, like eat, happy, angry or scared :D.

Nice day.
Posted on 2003-08-30 12:43:05 by rea
:(
Very sorry, Hiroshimator
I have a cat, too (Vasily "the Fat", 10H years old). It was nearly to death a half year ago, but is alive now... Don't know for how long... it is very old
Posted on 2003-09-02 03:17:59 by S.T.A.S.

Her name was Charlotte and she was kind, friendly and lovely. I'll miss her a lot :(

Sorry to hear about your cat.

We have always had cats in our family.

What most freaks don't understand is that cats choose their own time of death.

They are in touch with the other side.

Even if you believe that a cat was run down by a car or was torchured by a crew of of idiots and the cat had no say in it ...you are wrong.

They choose their own time.

This i know because i had a cat when i was about seven that proved it to me.

It came back from the dead.

Cats are extremely reserved animals. They wait for the exact moment to strike.
Posted on 2003-09-08 20:23:25 by IwasTitan
Well i love cats and dogs i was raise having both of them in the house until i left and they did respect each other. In the mater of fact she look just like the one we see and her name was Tiger that i named it as a little boy . And all other got the same name as time went on.

But what would that man from mars say... or who was it that had the cat war with you... It was sooo funny...

Sorry Hiroshimator I know it was more serious than that for you.... How can you ever take it... You REALLY loved that cat ....
Posted on 2003-09-08 20:58:54 by cmax
Penguins never Die ...
Posted on 2003-09-08 21:05:31 by cmax