I've made some additions and corrections to the CString class. I recompiled every example to test with, and added two new methods for buffer allocation and use (with example ~ AllocBuffer )

Enjoy!
:NaN:
Posted on 2003-08-31 11:37:33 by NaN
Hi NaN,
I would like to understand how your Cstring + Cado work, but I have not experience enogh on this matter. Have you got some examples in order to help me?

Thank you for sharing this nice work.
ipadilla
Posted on 2004-06-10 23:48:58 by ipadilla
CString is a class full of methods that can help prepare and use string functions. CAdo basically is a class that acts as a wrapper for the COM calls that are required to get it working. Both were written for my revised OOP model, however, I've since abandoned progress on it and started wroking with BiteRider on his OOP framework (as I feel it is done very professionaly and exceeds my ground work).

Biteriders framework is called ObjAsm32. I recomend downloading a copy of it and installing it. There is numerous examples, from basic to complex as well a detailed help CHM file. I would be far better at helping questions with this than my now outdated OOP model.

Regards,
:NaN:
Posted on 2004-06-11 16:27:26 by NaN
Thank you NaN, you are very kind.

regards
ipadilla
Posted on 2004-06-11 23:29:48 by ipadilla