Hi all,
I got back from a few days away and decided I still wasn't happy with the visual aspect of the addin. Fortunately (!?) I found a couple of bugs which gave me the excuse I needed to tamper with things once again. So...here is what I really hope will be the last update for AddProc. It has unfortunately grown a little in size despite my spending quite a bit of time looking for ways to reduce this. However the only way I could get the arrow buttons to perform as I wanted was to code the buttons myself. Any feedback on how these work on other peoples systems would be much appreciated.

Masmer would you be kind enough to upload this to the website (again!!)? My apologies for the inconvenience - I swear I will leave this thing alone now unless some serious bug is discovered. Thanks yet again Masmer - yours must seem a thankless job sometimes.
Posted on 2003-09-04 05:28:21 by andrew_k
Hi andrew_k,

I like your continuous effort to improve your work. Another good example for GUI.

andrew_k,

If the menu popup menu is visible, pressing the corresponding "arrowed" button should cause the menu to disappear.

Regards and congratulations once again,

akyprian
Posted on 2003-09-04 06:32:25 by akyprian

Masmer would you be kind enough to upload this to the website (again!!)? My apologies for the inconvenience - I swear I will leave this thing alone now unless some serious bug is discovered. Thanks yet again Masmer - yours must seem a thankless job sometimes.

I'd rather be coding. :tongue: My thanks is the work that everyone else does. I just feebly try to support you people the only ways I know how to (at the moment). So no thanks needed.

Newest Addproc add-in for WinAsm now available on the WinAsm website.
Posted on 2003-09-04 07:03:00 by Masmer