If the menu popup menu is visible, pressing the corresponding "arrowed" button should cause the menu to disappear.

This is a simple update based on Akyprians suggestion. The menu buttons now also stay down when initially clicked to provide some visual feedback concerning their use.

Masmer......uh.... you must be sick of this now, but could you do the upload thing again? Thanks

Time to get to work on something new....

Update:
Well so I thought - I found a bug that caused a GPF. New version now attached. My apologies for this, I definitely need to review my testing program.
Posted on 2003-09-05 03:08:04 by andrew_k
andrew_k,

Fine :alright:

Time to get to work on something new....

Unless I suggest something for AddProc Add-In again :grin:

Regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2003-09-05 03:19:14 by akyprian
I thought this was complete, but I discovered if you delete all your arguments or all locals a GPF occurred when the 'Cancel' or 'Finish' buttons were clicked. I simply neglected to set the pointer to the first node to 0. New version now attached up with the first post. My apologies for this, I definitely need to review my testing program.
Posted on 2003-09-05 16:39:58 by andrew_k
Thanks again andrew_k,

Regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2003-09-06 05:56:45 by akyprian

Masmer......uh.... you must be sick of this now, but could you do the upload thing again? Thanks
With all the add-ins and various updates being released, it sometimes requires concentration to make sure the correct versions are on the site. But I'm not complaining! More! More! More! ;)
Posted on 2003-09-06 08:10:56 by Masmer