I think i found another radasm bug.

I started a new project as a "DLL Project". Gave it a project name "COM1" and a description. When i got to the last dlg to create the directories, i got an error from RadAsm saying it couldnt create the "COM1" directory. I tried a couple time and it failed every attempt, until i removed the "1" from the name and it built the directory.

I think you should look closer at this code, something is not right here.

Regards,
:NaN:
Posted on 2003-09-14 09:57:34 by NaN
Another little bug is that the OPTION keyword should be delimited for proc blocking with the '+' expandision points.

Regards,
:NaN:
Posted on 2003-09-14 10:05:19 by NaN
I think the "COM1" is a Windows Bug (Feature), It's just not possible to create a folder named "COM1" or "LPT1".
Posted on 2003-09-14 10:31:32 by JimmyClif

I think the "COM1" is a Windows Bug (Feature), It's just not possible to create a folder named "COM1" or "LPT1".


Yeah, and the same goes for con, prn and nul. Windows devices :)
Posted on 2003-09-14 11:19:42 by Morris
Argh...

I didnt even think of that... LOL..

My head was thinking COMponents not COM Ports ;)

Thanks!
:NaN:
:stupid:
Posted on 2003-09-14 14:39:57 by NaN