hehe
Posted on 2003-09-18 14:03:47 by Bit7
Terminator 3 was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Don't see it if you liked T1 && T2!!
Posted on 2003-09-18 14:35:23 by Delight
The best movie i have ever seen is:

"American Beauty" -- almost the best movie ever made by humman race,

There is so much TRUTH in it that sometimes i fell i can not take it anymore :)
Posted on 2003-09-18 15:28:09 by BogdanOntanu

The best movie i have ever seen is:

:grin:
It was a very good movie alright, but let's not overreact...
Posted on 2003-09-18 19:02:24 by QvasiModo

I liked this movie as well. The movie gently captures many angles on life with great believablity. Additionally, it questions some long standing social injustices and takes a good look at a couple of dysfunctional families. You have to look at the movie at multiple level to understand all that it has to say.
Posted on 2003-09-18 20:16:34 by bitRAKE
yes, American Beauty was a great movie. It was a deep yet pleasantly moving film that did not try to stuff it all behind quick solutions or shallowness.

and most of all: no car explosions :grin: (very anti-hollywood ;) )
Posted on 2003-09-19 04:18:20 by Hiroshimator

and most of all: no car explosions :grin: (very anti-hollywood ;) )

w00t!?!? No explosions, not even a small one? What kind of a5n moive is that? :(
Posted on 2003-09-19 08:31:40 by scientica
I for one hated the movie...

I have to think hard about alot of things every day at work, i dont want to pay for more in my time off just to get nothing from it in the end anyways..

I found it one of those movies that winds you up and leaves you hanging in the end. I dont want to pay 14$ to have to have a movie mess with my head, i pay 14$ so i dont have to think. A perfect example would be Pirates of the Caribean. That movie was worth every cent, mindless but good fun.

Just my opinion tho... ;)
:NaN:
Posted on 2003-09-20 01:44:59 by NaN
I enjoyed the movie, but I realize it's not a good movie. I don't think it really questions social injustices, nor depicts anyone's life. It's just another commercial product, with a lame ending that has no real meaning, it just sounds "deep"... :rolleyes:
Posted on 2003-09-20 13:23:21 by QvasiModo