PS: I received my laptop Friday (with a cracked screen :mad: ) and am ready to update the website tonight when I wake up.

I'm working 6 nights a week (tonight off) and started going (back) to college yesterday, so regret that I won't have much free time for my WinAsm projects or anything else. If someone with Frontpage experience wants to take over the WinAsm website (with akyprian's approval) please let me know (or redesign it using whatever HTML editor). Same goes for creating WinAsm installers and maintaining the help file. I'll try working on any of these projects that no one else takes over and will assist in any transition. Thank you.

"And on the seventh day he studied" - Me
Posted on 2003-09-23 06:44:14 by Masmer
Hi Masmer,

Thanks for all your effort so far. Needless to say how difficult it will be from now on without you. I wish you all the best with your studies.

To all,

If any body wants to take over please say so.

Regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2003-09-23 06:57:31 by akyprian
I can help. However I don't have Internet access at home, so probably I won't be able to do much on weekends. The rest of the week I'm available. :)

EDIT: I don't ever use FrontPage, but I can edit HTML "by hand". Also I can do a bit of Perl if any script is needed.
Posted on 2003-09-23 10:34:35 by QvasiModo
No problem akyprian. I learned quite a bit from working on the projects. Between work and now school, I don't forsee having much time for working on things I enjoy. :(

I've updated the WinAsm downloads page with what I believe are the latest versions of the various (cool) addins.

For now, my life would be easier if authors could PM me when they have an addin that is tested and ready to be uploaded. I'll check the board at least once a day.

Now to study American National Government ... :confused:
Posted on 2003-09-23 19:37:52 by Masmer
All the best with your study Masmer
Posted on 2003-09-24 06:44:33 by andrew_k
Can you please, Masmer, help QvasiModo to take some tasks over?

Thank you both.

Regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2003-09-25 04:07:15 by akyprian
Should I send both you and him the login\password to the website and send both of you copies of the current HTML\images? The website does not allow FTP, so each file would have to be edited and\or downloaded and uploaded separately as we aren't paying Brinkster for a better account.

I was considering asking _Shawn if he could host the WinAsm website as he does for RadAsm, Donkey's Stable and I believe Nagoa.

PS: Website updated with QvasiModo's updated addins.
Posted on 2003-09-25 06:33:26 by Masmer

1.Should I send both you and him the login\password to the website and send both of you copies of the current HTML\images? The website does not allow FTP, so each file would have to be edited and\or downloaded and uploaded separately as we aren't paying Brinkster for a better account.

2.I was considering asking _Shawn if he could host the WinAsm website as he does for RadAsm, Donkey's Stable and I believe Nagoa.

3.PS: Website updated with QvasiModo's updated addins.

Hi Masmer.

1.Yes, Please

2.No, If he wanted to do so he would 've replied to one of your previous posts.

3.Thanks

Regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2003-09-25 07:00:55 by akyprian