It's about time for me to move on again :grin: As usual I'm getting prepared for my interviews and for a change I ask you guys - What are you answering to following questions:

A) Now tell me, why should I hire you?
B) What are your biggest weaknesses'?
C) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
D) Give me an example of when you were not the same opinion with one of your last supervisors
E) How did you solve the situation?
F) Are you a generous person? Explain why.
G) If you were an animal, what kind of animal would that be?
H) If you could change something about yourself what would that be?
I) I see you only worked for the last company for 2 months before applying here, what tells me that you'll stick around?

I know most of those answers are on the net.. but it would be nice to see some 'non-standard' answers.

Cheers :)
Posted on 2003-09-25 08:08:06 by JimmyClif
A) Now tell me, why should I hire you?

(depent on what i am trying to hired on)
i have experience in ....

B) What are your biggest weaknesses'?

(if that is me, i'll tell the truth)

C) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

from now on?

D) Give me an example of when you were not the same opinion with one of your last supervisors

(well, thats easy, when he told me to do one thing, and my boss told me another one)

E) How did you solve the situation?

discuss with, conduct a meeting

F) Are you a generous person? Explain why.

(i can answer, but it wont be objective anymore)

G) If you were an animal, what kind of animal would that be?

(i wont answer that)

H) If you could change something about yourself what would that be?

(that personal one)

I) I see you only worked for the last company for 2 months before applying here, what tells me that you'll stick around?

(the truth is not lke that)
Posted on 2003-09-25 08:18:19 by dion
A) 'Cause I am the survivor to your company, with god-like skills and knowledge, only I and I alone will bring it to greater heights. Yes, of course you need to pay me more and hire me.
B) Everyone has their weakness, but I think my greatest weakness could be considered my strenght. So in short I am different from the normal man/soul, for I lack weakness. My strengths are my strength,s while my weakness are my strength.
C) I see myself up on the list of 100 richest man in the world.
D) I got fired
E) Sit down and shake leg, then push the problem to some else and claim the credit.
F) There is no need to say, but you all would know that I am generous. But the question is why does being generous matters?
G) Try phoneix. They look mystical
H) Why would I want to change anything about myself?
I) I will not last long.

PS: Could not resist it. :grin:
Posted on 2003-09-25 08:30:38 by roticv
G) Gozilla... I like mowing down asian people :tongue:
Posted on 2003-09-25 08:51:52 by JimmyClif
I might say something along the lines of...
A) Because otherwise I'm going to sneak upon you in your sleep and cut you in tiny little pieces.
B) Uh, right. Like I'm going to tell you how to defend yourself against me when I'm coming at you with my rope or chainsaw. Which you can't unless you have a really good naughty magazine with which to distract me while you kick me in my left leg, where I have a bullet from the war. Hmm. I think I have said too much. I'd better use my rope instead, which is only flammable at 1720 degress celsius. And I doubt you'll have a flamethrower ready. Erm... could we change the topic?
C) Why, I'll be in my royal bed chamber of course. I will be your new world leader.
D) When I was in the army during World War I, I was lying peacefully in our tent having a cigarette after a long day of work. I had searched every brothel in the nearby towns for some German officers, and they were of course nowhere, and I was really tired. Then the sergeant had the guts to say out loud, "That fag has to go. Private Bob.", thinking I was asleep. NO ONE calls me that. Especially not those retarded ugly British kids.
E) I gave him a well deserved beating. Then I packed and left, and I never set my foot in the army ever since. They were even following me for a while, hoping to convince me to join again. But I was fed up with that sergeant.
F) Of course. I am spreading my joy and love everywhere. What would the world come to without me?
G) Oh, you stinky old pervert. I don't want to hear about your animal fantasies. No, I will not dress up as a sheep, horse, squirrel or anything else.
H) I don't understand your question. Are you suggesting that I am a sexual deviant? I don't appreciate you saying such things. Do you dare saying that to my fist?
I) Mmm... Your secretary's titties of course. They are so round and perfect. And her ass... don't even get me started on that. I would never want to leave her. I want to marry her and have kids with her. Where is she now? What is she doing?

What? You said you wanted nonstandard answers.
Posted on 2003-09-25 10:19:49 by Sephiroth3
:LOL:

Well, I did say that... i didn't mean it like that... but this is fine... It takes the edge of the stress I'm experiencing lately ;)

Especially the "How did you solve the problems?" by answering "I gave him a well deserved beating." just makes me think about all the possibilities :)

------------------------------
One serious question tho:

If you were to know that tomorrow there would be a job opening somewhere, which information you acquired by friends working in confidential positions... Would you call today and try to schedule an interview?
Posted on 2003-09-25 11:49:25 by JimmyClif